Chapter 169

What's the matter with this cat?

Director Feng took two steps back subconsciously. The temperature around him rose a little after he left. He stroked the fine hair on his arm and was about to say something when he saw the man behind Jiang Mo.

——The person in power of the Gu Group, the Patriarch of the Gu family who came back from behind the scenes, Gu Zheng, why did he come here?

His film has attracted a lot of investment from companies under the Gu family. As Gu Zheng's real big boss, it seems reasonable to come to visit him at work.

In a daze, Mu An had already received the news, half of his body stood in front of Director Feng, and asked angrily, "Why didn't you tell me in advance when you will arrive? Now I, the client, are the last one to know the news." People."

He was standing between the little black cat and Director Feng, blocking the dark eyes of the little black cat when he looked at Director Feng.

Mu An is someone who has witnessed the terrifying fighting power of the little black cat with his own eyes, and he is more aware of the little black cat's possessiveness towards his friends. Existences like Feng Dao are not enough for the little black cat's claws.

Interrupted by Mu An, Director Feng didn't have time to think about the strangeness of the little black cat, and was taken away by Gu Zheng, temporarily ignoring the little black cat that gave him a strong sense of disobedience.

Mu An took Jiang Mo inside and introduced him to the scene of the filming location. Jiang Mo has not been in the acting industry for several worlds, but he is also a person who has won the best actor trophy. Talk to Mu An about acting Relevant matters come to the fore.

Not to mention Director Feng who was talking to Gu Zheng next to him, even Mu An was surprised by this.

Before he met Jiang Mo, he knew something about Lin Zimo, a talented singer. He graduated from a famous foreign music academy and was signed to Tianhuang as soon as he returned to China. For many years, he was only interested in music, and he had never heard of it. He is also interested in acting.

While Director Feng was talking to Boss Gu, Mu An pulled Jiang Mo and whispered, "Zi Mo, are you going to develop in the entertainment industry?"

With Jiang Mo's conditions, it is very promising to develop into an actor. After all, he has a nearly perfect face. Even if he doesn't have much acting skills, he can win many fans for himself with this face alone.

Besides, judging from Jiang Mo's performance just now, it doesn't look like he doesn't know anything about acting. He has been silent for several months. Is Jiang Mo really planning to move to the show business?

Director Feng heard this question sharply, and he used two things in one mind. While introducing the shooting environment to Big Boss Gu, he pricked up his ears to hear Jiang Mo's answer.

Fortunately, Gu Zheng's attention was on Jiang Mo, so he didn't notice Director Feng's negligence.

"Where did you hear the unreliable news?" Jiang Mo's words instantly shattered Mu An's conjectures. He shook his head with a smile and said, "I think you know a lot about these things. Those who are interested, plan to change careers and join me!"

Jiang Mo noticed that there was a lot of ambiguity in his performance just now, and quickly clarified, "I don't plan to change careers, this is not to visit your class, so I made some preparations in advance Is it?"

Hearing this, Mu An knew it was wrong, glanced at it out of the corner of the eye, and sure enough, the little black cat in Jiang Mo's arms had bared its fangs, he hurriedly typed a haha ​​to avoid the topic.