Chapter 66

Gu Zheng frowned, let go of the hand holding the young man, and said condescendingly: "If you don't say anything, then you have to follow my rules."

As the only heir of the Gu family, Gu Zheng has come all the way to this day, not without encountering In the past, some of the methods used to put people on his bed were purely to curry favor with him, and some wanted to put people next to him. Among these people, there were those from the same camp and some from the enemy's forces.

No matter what the purpose was, these people were all handed over to the adjutant by Gu Zheng, and he would never touch them. If there is no problem with the origin of these people, someone will send them back. If there is a problem with these people, there will be special personnel to deal with them, and find out who is behind them and their purpose.

In the first year of his appearance as the Gu family, he encountered this kind of situation the most. After seeing his handling method, he encountered similar situations less frequently. I don't know who sent the young man and what is his purpose. If he was sent by the Federation...

Gu Zheng's eyes darkened, and he would not let him have the opportunity to send news back. Stay with him!

"Your rules?" Jiang Mo knelt on the bed, met the man's gaze without fear, "What do you want...to do to me?" The

young man's voice was full of emotion. Afterwards, the unique laziness, due to the problem of posture, The quilt slipped off his body, revealing his upper body covered in bruises, those ambiguous marks were all left by him.

The darkness in Gu Zheng's eyes deepened. He just arrived at Emperor Star last night and stayed in the hotel temporarily. When he first saw someone on the bed, his first reaction was to throw the person out and ask the adjutant to come over to deal with it, but when he encountered the boy's For a split second, he hesitated.

When the young man took the initiative to climb up, he did not refuse, acquiesced to the young man's action, and everything that happened next seemed to be a matter of course.

It was a wonderful feeling. When everything was over, the boy had fallen into a deep sleep. Looking at the flushed boy in his arms, his heart felt soft.

He didn't want to do anything to the boy, he just wanted to keep him by his side, as long as he didn't touch the bottom line, he could pamper him for the rest of his life.

Gu Zheng didn't answer, he went to the cloakroom, put on his clothes one by one, and when the last button was buttoned, he turned back to the cold and stern general who said nothing.

He walked to the bed and stroked the boy's face through the white gloves, "Wait for me here, don't run around." He wanted to confirm the boy's identity.

After Gu Zheng left, Jiang Mo was the only one left in the empty room. Jiang Mo put on the clothes Gu Zheng left behind and opened the door of the room.

Leave? nonexistent.

Gu Zheng didn't arrange for anyone to watch him. Jiang Mo walked out of the hotel unimpeded and stood on the side of the road. The glare of the sun made him squint his eyes. He found the driver's communication number from the original owner's memory and dialed it.

Two minutes later, a black hover car stopped in front of Jiang Mo.

In the interstellar era, science and technology developed rapidly, and the current means of transportation are suspension vehicles with various functions and spaceships that can navigate in the universe. The former is the means of transportation inside the planet, and the latter is the means of transportation between the stars.

As soon as he stepped into the house, Jiang Jin walked towards him, "Brother, where did you go last night? Why didn't you come home all night? Qin Xuan and I are very worried about you." He

said caring words, but there was no expression on his face With a concerned look, seeing the hickey on Jiang Mo's neck that couldn't be hidden, and his inappropriate clothes, Jiang Jin pretended to be surprised and said, "Brother, you are..."

"What's going on with me, you Shouldn't he be the clearest?" Jiang Mo looked at Jiang Jin with a half-smile and interrupted him.

"Brother, what do you mean by that? It was you who didn't come home at night, and you came back in your own appearance. Those things were all done by you, and they have nothing to do with me. I just want to care about you. Why do you Want to slander me?"

Jiang Jin's eyes were slightly red, as if he had been greatly wronged.

"That's right, we Xiaojin are just caring about your brother out of kindness, it's too much for you to slander him like this! Alas, our Xiaojin is kind-hearted, but it's a pity that some people always don't appreciate it."

A group of people came out of the main house, headed by the head of the Jiang family, the original owner's biological father Jiang Teng, followed by Jiang Jin's mother-in-law Lin Yun, Mo Qinxuan and Mo Qinxuan's mother-in-law.

It was Lin Yun who spoke. He is very smart and never treats the original owner harshly in terms of material conditions. This will not cause outsiders to talk. In the eyes of outsiders, he has always been a good wife and a good mother.

In this small world, mermaids have replaced women. Everyone looks like a man, but mermaids are generally petite and have a softer appearance, so they are easy to distinguish.

Among the visitors, Jiang Teng and Mo Qinxuan were taller than the other two, they were male, while the other two were petite, with legs in the lower body, they were natural mermaids.

In this era, natural mermaids are very precious, and they can generally make a good family, and interstellar laws protect natural mermaids very strongly. It is not easy for Mo Qinxuan to change his marriage partner from Jiang Mo to Jiang Jin. easy job.

If the Mo family took the initiative, they would definitely be attacked by public opinion. It is even more unfeasible for the Jiang family to take the initiative. Changing someone rashly will definitely make outsiders feel that Jiang Mo, the child of his ex-wife, is not taken seriously by the Jiang family. Jiang Jin deserves it. It was the child born by Xiaosan, and even his own brother's fiancé could do it.

Everyone is unwilling to bear such infamy, so the only option is to sacrifice the original owner. Not wanting the original owner to live a good life in her husband's house in the future, Lin Yun chose from thousands of choices, only to choose a person with a decent family background, but the original owner would never have a good life when she married.

Until this moment, the plan was being executed perfectly, and the corners of Lin Yun's mouth turned upwards. After today, the thorn in his heart for many years will be pulled out. His son will marry the promising Mo Qinxuan, and he will be under pressure for the rest of his life. On the head of that man's son.

"Where did I go, why did I tell you?" Jiang Mo looked at Jiang Jin, "Everyone is an adult, besides, I am an older brother, why should I report my itinerary to my younger brother? Jiang Jin, don't you think you are too lenient? Is it?"

Jiang Mo stood in place generously, letting them look at him, he glanced at the person opposite, and casually blocked what Madam Mo was about to say:

"I suddenly realized that I don't like Mo Qinxuan anymore, and my marriage with him is now void. Oh, by the way, remember to return my engagement ceremony. I believe that the dignified Mo family will not be ignorant of my mother and this little girl." It's an engagement ceremony, right?"

Mrs. Mo's words were all choked up, and she was choked up by Jiang Mo's words again, "Look at what you said, your marriage with Qin Xuan has been decided a long time ago , How can you just quit?"

Jiang Mo's engagement gift is not a small sum, and it is something that has been regarded as his own for more than ten years. It is impossible for them to spit it out all at once. The Mo family wanted Mo Qinxuan and Jiang Mo to dissolve their engagement, but they absolutely didn't want to return the engagement gift.

Jiang Mo moved his shoulders, and his collar slid down, revealing a mottled hickey on his collarbone. Jiang Mo was wearing a black long-sleeved T-shirt, which was a little too big. If he didn't pay attention, his entire collarbone would be exposed.

There are so many traces in such a small area, what about those invisible places covered by clothes?

Seeing that things were going in the direction he didn't want to see, Jiang Jin adjusted his facial expression, "Brother, have you been bullied? Tell me, and we will help you get justice!"

There was such a thing in the original world. In one scene, the original owner woke up and found a strange man lying next to him. Before the man woke up, he hurried home and saw Jiang Jin and his party in his yard.

When such a thing happened, the original owner was so frightened, he didn't want anyone to know what happened to him, but he was too flustered, Jiang Jin and the others came prepared again, and with a few words, they got the original owner in and let them drag him in. Go nose to nose.

At that time, Jiang Jin also said that he wanted to find justice for him, but in the end he married the original owner to that person. After marrying, the original owner suffered all kinds of torture, and had several miscarriages and could no longer conceive. The family knew that the original owner was sent to suffer, and they were relentless in the torture. Within five years, the original owner lost his life.

The five years of torture made the original owner feel very unwilling, so why should he suffer all this? These five years have made him see many things clearly. He knows that what happened five years ago was not an accident. They set up this situation to make Jiang Jin and his fiancé Mo Qinxuan together. His so-called family is what caused this. The culprit of everything!

A monstrous hatred welled up from the bottom of his heart, he wanted to tear Lin Yun and Jiang Jin's true colors apart, and he wanted everyone to pay the price!

"No one bullies me, it's just a matter of your love and my wish." Jiang Mo rolled up his collar, "I'm tired, I'll go back and rest first, and a lawyer will come to talk about the dissolution of the engagement."

After passing by Mo Qin When Xuan was by his side, Jiang Mo was grabbed by the arm. He opened it with the other hand, and entered the room without looking back, leaving several people looking at each other.

Gu Zheng told the adjutant to investigate the young man's affairs, and returned to the room with the food, but there was no one there.

The room was still the same, except that the person who was supposed to stay in it was nowhere to be seen. Gu Zheng called the adjutant with a dark face, "How did you go about the investigation?" The

adjutant took a careful look at his general. Seeing that someone could make the general angry like this, he had a feeling of admiration for that young man before he saw the real person.

"That man is Jiang Mo, the eldest son of Jiang. It was a complete accident that he entered the general's room. He was supposed to be sent to the opposite door..." Someone was waiting for him in that room. Seeing the general's face getting darker and darker, the adjutant swallowed the second half of the sentence silently.

"You mean, he was sent to me by mistake?" If there was no mistake, would the boy appear in someone else's bed last night, would he hook others like he was hooking him? Thinking of such a scene, Gu Zheng was furious, he would never allow such a thing to happen!

Facing Gu Zheng's dark gaze, the adjutant lit a row of wax in his heart for the person who angered the general. The general will not get angry easily, and if he gets angry, there will always be people in bad luck. After the general found out, tsk tsk, that's miserable.

"Yes, according to the results of the investigation, Jiang Jin and Mo Qinxuan are involved behind the scenes. The former is his half-brother, and the latter is..."

"Huh?"

"It's his fiancé." He shook his head, not daring to look at the expression on the general's face.

fiancé?

Gu Zheng's face turned even darker.