Story twelve: A New Era

It's Been 5 months since the fight between the strongest Z fighters and the huntsman and huntresses of Remnant. Now both teams RWBY, (J)NPR, and CFVY have improved dramatically. Ozpin was able to let them take class in Conton City as well and now the too learn about Ki control. On certain days they would be in the hyperbolic time chamber for a year or two for train and in which was worth it. Now when they face againt Jaune in battle he needs to be either in Kaioken or super saiyan to face them. Surprisingly even Glynda and Ozpin took some lessons as well but not before Ozpin telling his true story in which non of them were happy about but soon excepted the fact that Salem is a threat and must be stopped. Since they think she's truly immortal sealing her away is the best option to do. Now on the present day they return to Beacon for their vacation.

Beacon training room

Play epic theme

In the training room Ruby now 17 due to being in the hyperbolic time chamber for two years including Pyrrha who's now 19 are now sparring against Jaune are now using there newly learned Kaioken.

Ruby/Pyrrha: Hah!!!

Jaune: Hehe.

Both Ruby and Pyrrha launched a furry of attacks at Jaune making him go on the defense.

Ruby: Come Pyrrha, we got him in the defensive!

Pyrrha: Right!

Jaune: Don't get too cocky!

Jaune then disappears and reappears behind them punching first Pyrrha out of the way then rushing towards Ruby with a fury of punches and kicks.

Ruby: 'Crap he's starting to increase his Ki, I need to do something fast!' 

Ruby then fired off a Ki blast to get her some distance between her and Jaune. Then Pyrrha came out from the rubble and charged at Jaune now in her Kaioken x2 same for Ruby but still Jaune had years of experience while they only had two years.

 Then Pyrrha came out from the rubble and charged at Jaune now in her Kaioken x2 same for Ruby but still Jaune had years of experience while they only had two years