Story five: A heartful reunion

Jaune: Hi... mom.

She and his seven sisters all ran towards him tackleing him to the ground all crying tears of joy of their son/brother has return. Jaune's father John Arc stood their happily see his son has returned but much stronger than ever before. Jaune's new friends stood there seeing a heart warming moment. Some shed a tear seeing a happy reunion happening in front of them, even Weiss was smiled at the scene before her. One by one they finally got off of him letting him breath. But his mother never let go of him. As he got up she realized how tall and how grown he's become.

Martha: Jaune... you've grown really tall since the last time I saw you?!

Jaune: Hehe yeah I have.

Janet: I'm glad your back little brother.

Saphron: Yeah "baby brother" you've grown to a fine young man.

Jaune: I should be saying the some thing to all of you. Look at your Saphron you've grown into a fine young women.

Saphron: Well I did get married you see and have a child of my own.

Jaune: WHAT?! Does that mean I'm an uncle?!

Saphron: Yes and i like your to meet my wife Terra and our child Adrian.

She then gestures to the two behind her.

Terra: Hello Jaune. I'm terra it's a pleasure to finally meet you.

Jaune: o-oh no the pleasure is all mine! *light bow*

Terra: My my so polite. Honey you never told me he's this kind.

Adrian then looks at Jaune as he gotten closer to his face. Both Adrian and Jaune were now face to face when Jaune picked up Adrian and put him on his shoulders making him laugh. Then his father came up and gave him a hug.

John: it's good you have you back son.

Jaune: Same here dad.

Jane: Big brother where were you?

They all looked at him for a question when Goku and (Y/N) appeared out of the hole in the wall.

Goku: Maybe I could help explain that to you all.

Martha: Um son who are they?

Jaune: Mom, dad, everyone meet Son Goku and (Y/N) (L/N). They were my mentors during my disappearance.

Goku: Hiya.