How could I have forgotten

After Grian and Mumbo's discovery of 'is the moon big?', he created a labratory of sorts to figure this out. He felt like he knew what was causing it but, he didn't.

With Pearl things had been rather normal, no watcher business anymore. They seemed to go away. She couldn't even feel their gaze on her or the rest of the server, almost as if they had left. She would check in with Grian every so often. Mainly to check if any watcher related things had happened recently. She convinced him she was going to everybody, she wasn't.

Grian, working on his mega base in the player-made mountain. Pearl came up to him. It wasn't unusual to see her fly by, mainly since she lived right next to him.

"Hey Grian, what are you doing?" (-Pearl)
"Nothing much! Just working on the alleyway. Came to ask about the watchers again?" (-Grian)
"Yep! I haven't seen anything recently, have you?" (-Pearl)
"No, not really. Well not anything to do with the server" (-Grian)
"What do you mean by that?" (-Pearl)
"Oh just some strange feelings based on the moon." (-Grian)
"Yea, speaking of that. Are you alright? You look EXTREMLY tired" (-Pearl)
"Good point, maybe thats why" (-Grian)
"You should go take a nap soon" (-Pearl)
"Mayb-" (-Grian

And just like that, Grian fell out of the sky. He was more tired than expected. He was flying there in place to finish the roof of one of the buildings, in the alley. The other hermits never have questioned his wings, so he didn't either. He figured everybody's was the same, and they just didn't like to fly in place.  He fell to the floor, as soon as he hit the ground he woke up feeling embaressed.  That was now the second time he had passed out in frount of Pearl.

He sat up, enough to pull his wings out from underneath him.  It hurt when he dlayed on them.  Pearl looking both worried and a bit confused asked, "Are you okay?" The winged hermit responded with "Yea I'm fine, I guess I was more tired than I thought!". He tried smiling, but for some reason it didn't look like a smile.  More like a sloght frown.

"Grian, I get that your okay, but how do you retract your elytra like that?" (-Pearl)
"Huh?  Normally?  I'm not sure, it's the same way I fly." (-Grian)
"Is your eleytra strapped on underneath your sweater?" (-Pearl)
"No?" (-Grian)
"What?!" (-Pearl)

Grian was looking at Pearl looking back, both hermits more confused than they were before.  Pearl eventually stood up, after bending over next to Grian to check if he was okay.  She offered a hand to Grian, to help him up.  Grian accepted and stood up too.  Both hermits never said anything to one another.  Eventually after both standing there for a few minutes, Pearl left.  Only waving goodbye. 

Grian flew back to his starter base.  After getting inside, he placed a peice of glass on the floor.  He was hoping to be able to see his reflection in the glass, and it did work.  The hermit lifted up the back of his jumper, to reveal where his wings were.

Around his wings, where they had started was the watchers symbol.  In the center was where his wings were on his back.  It was scary to him, to see this symbol.  The symbol they are supposed to report, the supposedly bad symbol.  And now it was ingrained into his back. 

Unsure what to do, "Am I supposed to report it?" he thought.  But he didn't.  He was supposed to yes, but who knows what would happen to him?  What would Pearl do?  Or what would X do?  Maybe he would be experimented on in the octagon. 

Who knew?  Grian didn't want to know.  So he kept it to himself.  Eventually Grian decided to flee the server, to get away from the moon.  He asked Scar to make a rocket for the Boatem group to escape the moon.  Why was the moon even getting closer?  Grian, and Mumbo, both thought it was becuase of the watchers.  Mumbo thought it was them bcuase of the meeting, closer to the middle of the season.  Grian thought it was because the watchers were after him.  He wasn't wrong, but not correct either.

The real reason, was so the hermits would disperse.  XisumaVoid wouldn't be able to open the portal to the new season.  And if he didn' do that then the other hermits wouldn't go with.  Or so they thought.

After Grian, Scar, Mumbo, Impulse, and Pearl reached the stars.  It went black.  The watchers didn't obtain what they wished.  The hermits made it to season 9.  Grian came along too.  This time the watchers pushed him through.  He had to do it himself before, but they wanted him to avoid them, as much as they could manage. 

---

For an odd, and unknown reason Grian thought it was a good idea to pull from the multiverse.  He pulled Grumbot through, little did he know it was from the watchers magic.  His finger tips got black and purple as before, when he used magic.  The watchers symbol hadn' appeared on his, the watchers were keeping that from happening.

One and Two were trying to stop him from opening the rift.  They couldn't figure out how to revoke the magic that the winged had grown-up with.  They didn't know what to do anymore.  Grian never realised it was his own doing, he figured it was Grumbot, who was causing the rift to open up.