𝙲𝚑. 2: 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

(oopsie daisy my finger slipped and i'm too lazy to remove that video about- wowwww what a coincidence, a social anxiety animation, anyway, enjoy reading! :] )

Luz saw this and thought she owed me for comforting her earlier, so she hugged me. I hugged her back. Eda made a weird dog growl while trying to do a spell, but it just turned into a small puff of smoke. "Oooh... Ah, this is awkward." The crowd said, murmuring.

Eda pulled out a wanted poster of her from her hair, showing it to everybody. "I don't need your pity! I was the most wanted criminal FOR YEARS. You should fear me!" A random person took it and put it in their trolley. The crowd walked away, snickering and making fun of Eda quietly. I took my hood off, but frowned.

"[Laugh.] Don't worry, sister. At least my image still commands respect and fear." Lilith gestured towards a poster of her picture with a title, "JOIN THE EMPEROR'S COVEN TODAY!" But that didn't last for long due to somebody burning the poster with fire.

"Ha! You're a traitor!" King commented, taunting Lilith. "What's going on?! This is anarchy. Who told you to do this?!" Lilith asked, looking like she was about to cuss the dude out. All of the sudden, posters that looked like Lilith's, except had someone named "THE GOLDEN GUARD" on the poster came out of NOWHERE and stuck onto the wall, replacing Lilith's.

"'The Golden Guard...' did you know him in the Coven, Lilith?" Luz asked.

"Unfortunately, I did. He always got special treatment because he was the, 'gEniUs tEeN pROdiGY'. But he's really just a brat!" Lilith grabbed a poster and crumpled it up. "If he's in charge... vomit." Lilith tossed the poster. I stopped to look at the other poster that was still on the wall. Y'know, to get a good look at what this "Goldilocks" looks li-... So I did. I was very... I dare say... intrigued by this "Goldie."

"Hm. Whoever designed that armor deserves a raise." I commented, still looking at the picture. The crumpled poster came back, but instead just stuck on Lilith's face. She tried to get it off, but it just stuck. Meanwhile, I slowly leaned closer to the wall poster, but only by, like, an inch, okay?! I'm not weird-... I think. Luz sensed my awe of the Golden Guard.

"Oooh, does someone have a crush?" Luz playfully teased me, giggling and poking my shoulder so I would snap out of it. I felt my cheeks becoming warm and tingly.

"Ew! No! Like Lilith said, he's a brat! A-and he's helping Belos! I-I just think his uniform looks good!" I said, stuttering.. Jeez, I stuttered. That never happens...

"Mhm, sureeeee-" Luz giggled even more. I put my hood back on, clearly embarrassed. I quickly began to look for an excuse to change the subject. "UHHH I KNOW WHAT WE NEED, LUZ! A confidence boost!" I said nervously trying to catch Luz's attention by saying something cheesy. "Why don't we take on the biggest bounty we can find? It'll be great!" I nervously laughed, lightly elbowing Luz.

"YOU'RE SO RIGHT!" Luz exclaimed, running to that thing that people use to put posters on- anyway, all I heard was Luz mumbling to herself, reading the posters. Finally, she grabbed one and showed us it. "There's something called a 'Selkidomus' ravaging boats up and down the coast. We'll be on a high-seas adventure!"

"IHEARDTHEWORD'SEAS',SOI'MIN!" I squealed, side hugging Luz and doing the best puppy eyes I could to Eda. I like water. (sorry reader, if u actually don't 😭 also, translation: I HEARD THE WORD 'SEAS', SO I'M IN!)