-31-

𝐇𝐮𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once Y/n had caught up to me, her arms finding their place around my torso, I couldn't help but smile a bit, truly in love with this woman.

"You serious though?" "Huh? About this being your home? Of course, everything here is yours, literally and figuratively, and I wouldn't have it any other way" I say, truly meaning the statement, knowing that I would have lost my mind if I didn't at least have one physical thing that resembled Y/n.

"Aw you love me so much" Y/n stated, obviously poking fun at me as she kissed my neck, my eyes rolling in annoyance before I felt her kiss on a particular spot that made me shiver a bit, forcing me to bite my inner cheek as I stiffened up a bit.

"Hey now chill" I warned, knowing that after practically not seeing Y/n for almost 2 months, I had some worked of tension and I wasn't scared of showing her just how much I've been missing her.

"Alright alright, come on" Now we were finally walking into our room, Y/n was quick to kick off her slides before literally jumping onto the large bed.

"*mumble* I'm so tired" Y/n grumbled as I walked over to also get onto the bed, those words being spoken more than once by the two of us.

"Yeah I know, that's why we're gonna relax till you have to go back to school" "Huey I'm on break for like three weeks" Y/n deadpanned at me.

"Okay? Even more reason to relax now" I shrugged, getting comfortable while Y/n had gotten on top of me, her thighs on either side of my hips.

"I love you Huey" Y/n smiled down at me, her hand on my cheek as I relaxed into her touch "I love you too," I say, moving my head to the side so I could press a kiss against Y/n's palm before letting her hand come back to my cheek.

For a bit we stayed like this, just speaking sweet nothings to each other till beginning to make out.

At first, it was slow, Y/n's gloss now on my lips while my hands rested on her hips.

The kiss stayed sort of slow as we savored each other, our bodies pressed up against each other.

Eventually, though we had pulled away just when I had lifted Y/n up into my arms.

"Aight, now let's grab this food from the kitchen so we can eat," I say, almost forgetting I had sat the food down on the counter.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"You like carrying me huh?" I asked my boyfriend as we entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, but I know you like it too" Huey spoke before lightly slapping my butt, grinning at me as I deadpanned.

Anyways after grabbing the food and our drinks, we were back in the room, Huey letting me play one of my murder documentaries as we ate.

"Bruh those police suck" I complained as the documentary continued.

"They all suck" Huey shrugged "true"

As the movie continued and we finished our food, I was now laying on top of Huey.

"So you know I'm finna graduate soon" I started, feeling Huey hum against my skin as he looked up at me.

"Yeah, why?" "Well last time I checked you said I'd have a ring on my finger the moment we're done with school, so I hope you still mean it" I explained, Huey letting out a laugh while I just laid there.

"Of course, I meant that, and yeah I got something planned" Now I was intrigued, wondering what Huey was thinking.

"Really? Whatchu got planned?" "I can't tell you" 'Really..'

"You suck" I rolled my eyes while also rolling off of Huey, the man simply getting on top of me.

"Ay don't be like that, especially 'cause you're about to have my last name" "Who says I'll agree?" I joked, only resulting in Huey attacking my sides and my other ticklish areas till I was practically gasping for air.

"W-wait my stomach hurts" I laughed, feeling Huey ease up while I caught my breath.

"You mean business huh?" "Hell yeah, I do" Huey grinned even as I kissed his lips.

"Good"

And with that, we had gotten comfortable again, this time sleep not that far.

"*yawn* thank you for coming to my rescue today" I thanked Huey, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'll always come and rescue you" Huey spoke, "that's a little corny" I laughed, only getting an annoyed glare from Huey.

"You don't change man" "Nope? But you still love me" I smiled, feeling Huey kiss me before laying back on his pillow.

"Of course, I do" and now we were finally falling asleep without trouble, a light smile on my face as I slept.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 816