-24-

Time skip, the first week of Summer
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally, it was the first week of summer, my last true summer as well.

Everyone was focused on having fun with friends and family while also already applying to colleges and scholarships, me and Huey looking at each other's top schools to realize we have the same list.

"Ay, tomorrow we're having a few friends over if you wanna invite your friends," Derick said as I walked into the kitchen, the smell of food in the air.

"Alright I'll let everyone know then" "mhm, but tell Riley and Cindy to cool it, 'cause if they're not arguing then they tryna get nasty and I'm not trying to clean that up" Grayson mentioned, shaking his head a bit.

"Noted"

Once done eating breakfast I was just chilling till someone walked over to me.

"Whatchu doing chilling on the couch? I hope you didn't forget about our girls' day" Amani, Derick's girlfriend told me, the two getting together around January, the same being said for Aiden and his girlfriend Brooklyn who was also here.
Amani

Brooklyn

Brooklyn

"Huh? Oh shit, that's today right?" I asked, forgetting the two wanted to hang out today and also take me to a tattoo appointment cause I wanted another one

"You better hurry up love, your appointment's at 1 and it's almost 12:30 now" Brooklyn informed me as I got up, quickly going to my room to get ready for the day.

Also on Saturday Huey was over to do my hair, and the boy said he was "bored" despite having the style saved in his phone for about a month and he made me go to the beauty supply with him before doing my hair.

But still, I wasn't complaining because my hair looks good, and so I decided to leave it down after I got ready.
Hair and fit check

"Okay, we can go now!" I excitedly yelled, running down the stairs

"Damn girl, you better be careful in those platforms," Brooklyn said "right, Lil girl looked like she wasn't even stepping in the steps" Amani laughed.

"Cause I'm excited about my new tattoo" I grinned "where are you gonna get it?" Grayson asked, popping up from who knows where.

"My thigh" "thigh tattoo? Okay sis I see you" Elijah hyped.

"Yeah well she can't get it if she's late to her appointment, yall be good, and tell the boys we'll call them when we get there," Amani said to the two as is three walked out of the house, getting into Amani's car.

As soon as we got into the car Amani had music playing loud, car rides with her and Brooklyn always going like this, the three of us always yelling over the music as if we couldn't turn it down.

But anyways after some yelling and singling along to the music, we made it to my usual tattoo shop.

"There you are, ass looks jolly as hell" Kani, my tattoo artist laughed, moving back her black shoulder-length locs she had, deep red roots on display as well.

"Cause I'm getting another tattoo, oh and you know Amani and Brooklyn right?" I asked "know? Girl I went to school with these two, wassup y'all" Kani greeted the two, giving out hugs and making small talk till we went to her tattoo station.

"So let me see whatchu got for me today Miss Jolly" the girl joked, making me roll my eyes for a second before pulling up the tattoo I had drawn out.

"This is the tattoo I want, I sent out a picture of it to" "Hm this is nice, let me print that stencil for you so we can get things started" and with that Kani had gotten up to get that started.

"Hey there's this restaurant nearby that I want to go to, y'all wanna try it?" Amani asked, me and Brooklyn looking at each other before shrugging.

"Yeah as long as it's good" Brooklyn stated with me nodding in agreement.

Once Kani got back and we got the stencil on, I was just talking to the girls as she got started on the tattoo till I got a FaceTime call from Huey.

"Hey wassup pretty?" I questioned, ignoring the giggles at the nickname.

"Nun, I just wanted to check in and see if you were already getting that tattoo" "yeah I am, Brooklyn and Amani are here too" I informed the boy, seeing that he was in his room without a shirt and his hair in a puff.

"Hm wassup y'all, she not causing y'all trouble right?" Huey asked, my jaw falling at the question as the three chuckled.

"Nah her ass came in here jolly as hell for this tattoo," Kani said to my boyfriend, a grin showing on the boy's face, his canine slightly in view.

"It's not my fault I'm excited for a new tattoo" I complain "there's nothing wrong with being excited, little Miss jolly" 'bitch-'.

"Well besides that, who you trying to impress, over there without a shirt and shit" "well you of course, plus it's hot in this damn house" Huey explained while leaning back, soft muscles flexing slightly, my silence not going unnoticed as I took my time to look at my boyfriend.

Finally, my tattoo was done and Huey had stayed on the phone with me the entire time, the boy talking to the girls before making me show him the progress of the tattoo.
Your new tattoo

"Bro this looks so good, thank you Kani" I smile, hugging my artist "mhm you good, anyways let me clean this up real quick," Kani said as we went up to the front desk to wait on her so we could pay

"Huey, you see my tattoo?" "Mhm, it looks really good honestly, especially the little stars and the eye" see this was my favorite thing about dating Huey, he would point out the little things in his compliments, and even though we were chilling in bed together when I drew the tattoo idea, it's still good to hear that he likes it.

Anyways once Kani got back Amani had paid for the tattoo before we left for her car so we could eat, me and Huey hanging up the call with a little goodbye.

And so we went to the restaurant Amani was talking about, the older girls ranting about basically anything my brothers did with me agreeing with the two.

But after eating we had gotten ice cream before going back home for the night, my brothers crowding around me to see my tattoo before letting me go to my room where I had instantly knocked out for the night.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1127