-5-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Bruh Riley shut the hell up, you're gonna wake Y/n up" I heard Huey's voice said, a video game playing in the background as I started to open my eyes, seeing I was currently laying on Huey, my head on his chest.

"Mm y'all need to shut up" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes a bit.

"Damn Y/n you sound like a nigga" "Riley shut up" "Huey don't be mad cause you gay, gay ass nigga" Riley cackled, me and Huey disregarding him.

"Anyways..is grandad home? Cause I smell food" I asked, the two boys shrugging as we got up, walking downstairs to see Cristal cooking.

"Hey Cristal, you made breakfast?" Huey asked, Riley about to grab some of the bacon, only getting his hand slapped.

"Mhm, you kids should of woken up earlier, I might of made you something" she said, confusing me cause there was a whole stack of pancakes and stuff right in front of us, but once I saw Cristal eat then I realized why she said that.

"...Mkay then"

Since Cristal was acting like that, Huey ended up ordering breakfast for the three of us as we chilled on the couch.

"Damn for someone so skinny that bitch can put it away" Riley said, just as there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I say, getting up and walking over to the front door, opening it to see Leo with a Deny's bag in hand.

"Oh Leo I didn't think you did DoorDash" I say, pretty surprised since the boy seemed well off.

"Yeah my dad wanted me to work or whatever, anyways I didn't know you lived here" "I don't actually, this is my friends place" I say, Leo simply nodding.

"Well anyways here's your breakfast, hope I see you around" "thank you" I smiled, grabbing the bag from Leo, seeing him walk off to his car as I closed the door.

"Oh you guys ordered food?" Cristal asked me "yeah for us, you can get grandad to get you something" I say, walking past the girl and going back to the boys, handing them their food.

"Damn you told that bitch" Riley laughed "I wasn't trying to, but the fact that she's using grandad is annoying" once I said that, Huey had nodded in agreement.

"Yeah she's gonna need to leave in a bit" Huey stated while opening up his food "hell yeah she needs to, Shii Grandad will be ight" Riley shrugged as we all ate.

As we ate and watched tv, Big city greens on right now, there was another knock on the door, and I was about to get up when Cristal answered it.

"Oh wow, what are you boys here for?" She asked, a giggle following after 'who the hell she talking to?'.

"Sup, we here for our sister" I heard Derick said from the door "oh you're Y/n's brothers? You're all so big" Cristal said as they all walked in.

"Why are y'all here?" I asked, taking a bite of my pancakes "cause you didn't text us Goodmorning in the chat" Aiden said, plopping onto the couch and hugging on me.

"Aww yall acting like big babies cause I didn't say good morning?" I mocked, the four all annoyed, Derick placing me over his shoulder, only laughing when I told him to put me down as Aiden grabbed my food for me.

"Anyways, y'all two stay out of trouble" Derick said "we'll try, but y'all leaving already?" Riley asked "Yeah, we actually planned on going out, hope y'all ight with that" "Ay she's your sister, just have fun, and I'll see you later Y/n" Huey said, Derick turning around so I can face Huey.

"Yeah I'll see you, hopefully without these weirdos" I say, doing our little handshake before we left, Derick still carrying me, letting Aiden drive my car so we could go, the boys all holding their promise on going out to the downtown area for the rest of the day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 681