-26-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Hey Derick you in here?" I asked, not even bothering to knock on my brother's room, simply walking in to see him and Amani in bed naked.

"Bro knock once in a while" Derick said, pulling the cover over Amani.

"Hey you're the freak, I'm innocent" I defended myself "whatever, anyways what do you want?" My brother asked as a grin had spread across my face.

"And then after calling him a bitch, he just picked me up, like what the hell" I say to my brother, telling a whole story as he worked on putting beads on my twists.

"Mhm, this doesn't lead to anything weird right?" "No, we just made out and watched a movie" I explained "good, not tryna hear all of that" Derick chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"You can't be talking, was acting grow last night with Amani" "we are grown, you're just now becoming a senior" "and? Didn't you ask me for help on a math assignment back when you were still in high school"

"That's different" "how?" I asked, looking at my brother from the mirror, the boy popping his knuckles before going back to my hair.

"Cause it is" "boy- whatever"

Once Derick was done with my hair he had went back to his room to check on Amani while I left to Grayson's room, having nothing else to do currently and also I was avoiding Aiden's room because I could hear what he was doing with Brooklyn.

"Hey Grayson" I greeted my brother who was playing video games with Elijah, the boy only in sweatpants and nothing else, making me roll my eyes.

"How you gonna walk into my room and roll your eyes?" Grayson questioned, not even looking at me "cause why is your bird chest out?" I cringed, tossing the boy a hoodie to put in, Elijah cracking up.

"Damn she did you dirty, anyways Wassup with you sis? You're normally sleep" "well I had a dream I was late for school and got scared, then I couldn't go back to sleep and here I am now"

"Makes sense" Elijah shrugged just as we heard a very loud bang on the wall, followed by an even louder moan.

"....I hope he moves out first" Grayson sighed, all of us shaking our heads till I was handed a controller to play with the two, all of us agreeing on GTA.

As we played the game, the two were gettjng annoyed with me running people over and flirting with strippers in the game.

"Y/n this is the third stripper, we gotta do the mission" "but she called me sexy, I can't disappoint" my counter had fallen on deaf ears as Elijah made me complete the heist.

But now after a few more heists we had turned the game off and Grayson had a show playing while we all talked.

"So how you feel about being a senior in some months?" Elijah asked "I don't know, I'm just ready to leave high school honestly"

"yeah that's how I felt, but I think it'll be a good year for you, especially cause you already have your college and scholarships all sorted out" Grayson added on "yeah that's cool, but I'm kinda sad" "why?" The two asked in unison.

"Me and Huey were gonna pic a collage together, but his top school is like a city away from me" I complain, a slightly viable pout on my lips.

"I mean it's just a city over, that like a few hours or something" Elijah explained "I know but it'll be so weird, like he literally lives on the street behind us and now we're gonna be hours apart now"

"Honestly I understand you, but knowing Huey he'll find a way to visit you often" "mm I don't know, what if we get wrapped up in school stuff and we fall out?" I complained, honestly making myself upset now, surprised to get a string of texts from Huey begging me to save him from his family from Louisiana.

"Y'all are not going to fall out at all, honestly just don't worry about it, if things feel off then just talk it out with him, he liked it when you talk anyways" Elijah shrugged, making me roll my eyes.

"Who knew the two single people in the house were gonna give me advice" "woooow-" "anyways I gotta dip, someone needs me" I grin, the two already knowing where I was going as I left to put on some clothes before heading out.
Fit check

꧁꧂𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 768

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 768