Rise of the New Secret Trio

Meanwhile on top of an undisclosed Parisian Building in the middle of the night

Max Mcgrath: (looking at his holographic watch as time starts to fly by) He's not gonna make it.

Jim Lake: He's gonna make it dude, just give him a bit more time.

Steel: Correction, He's not gonna make it because you've already made that statement the last time we did this little excercise. And wouldn't cha know it: HE DIDN'T SHOW UP.

The Half Troll didn't want to admit to his half brother and his Ultralink partner that they had some validity to their claims. Chat Noir did have his own life that he had to get back to whenever he wasn't with Ladybug, while they on the other hand didn't exactly have normal lives of their own any more.

However, the recent mystic based crimes happening around Paris left these with a lot of concern. It was even more of a strange situation when you add in the fact that Hawkmoth's villainous activities have ceased all together, making the magical maniac a primary suspect. So having one of Paris' top heroes by their side would be quite advantageous.

But to no one's surprise, Chat Noir was turning up short yet again.

Steel: (He rolls his mechanical mono eye at the feline hero's absence) Why don't we just try to to call up Ladybug or any other hero around these parts?

Max Mcgrath: (he looks to his Ultralink partner) No can do, Steel. Ladybug is caught up with some kind of "personal emergency" while the other Miraculous wielders are out of the question. Chat Noir is the only one who said that he'd show.

Jim Lake: Well let's just hope he arrives soo-

Just as the halfling Trollhunter was about to finish his sentence, a very familiar silver pole descends from the sky. And sliding down this pole is none other than the black clad hero Chat Noir.

Jim: Speak of the devil. Where the HELL have you been, Chat?!

Chat Noir: Uh....(pulls up plastic bag) getting midnight snacks? Can't exactly do a patrol an empty stomach.

Steel: You know what, I don't even care at this point. (Goes into Max's chest) Let's just get this over with.

Chat Noir: (puts bag on staff) Agreed. LET'S ROCK N ROLL, SECRET TRIO!

He jumps off the roof of the building to the confusion of his cohorts.

Jim: Secret Trio?

Max: I think it's like, because we have secret identities you know?

Jim: But don't Phantom, The Ninja, and The Dragon use that name?

Max: (Presses his fingers on his temple) You know what, let's just let him have this one. GO TURBO! STEALTH FLIGHT!

Max Steel then transforms into his black and blue STEALTH FLIGHT mode and silently flies into the night. Leaving his half brother in the dust.

Jim: (summons the Eclipse Sword and sighs) They could've at least WAITED for me to get ready. Secret Trio? Huh, not a bad name.

He soon jumps off into the night to patrol the streets with his new teammates.

Jim and Max being brothers is inspired by Full Hunter by LettheChaosEnsue:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13261287/1/Full-Hunter