Chapter 24 Beginning of School

Começar do início

    Ji Mian laughed awkwardly, not knowing how to reply.

    Su Luoyu said: "Is he very indifferent to you? Haha, pretend I didn't say anything."

    Ji Mian looked up and saw Fu Chenyu coming out of the examination room.

    Su Luoyu waved to him: "Goodbye."

    The first thing Ji Mian said when she saw Fu Chenyu was: "Fu Chenyu, what did you choose for the last question of the multiple choice question?"

    Although Su Luoyu is very smart, but the boss is a genius, Ji Mian does not give up and wants to confirm it again.

    "One-time function." Fu Chenyu looked away from Su Luoyu's back, Ji Mian's face was already a bolt from the blue.

    "What did you do wrong?" Fu Chenyu frowned slightly.

    Ji Mian let out a long sigh: "One wrong question, the rest of the math must be right."

    Fu Chenyu pursed his lips, wanted to speak several times, and asked what he and Su Luoyu had just said, but in the end he chose to remain silent.

    As a friend, once the boundary of some concern is crossed, it is as if the mind is exposed to the other party.

    When he arrived at the garage, Ji Mian was the first to sit on the back seat of Fu Chenyu's bicycle. The bicycle shook, and he clasped his hands together: "Fu Chenyu, I lost my license plate. I will take your car home today and take me for a ride."

    The keys are also lost, the license plate is also lost, why not lose the person.

    When Fu Chenyu got on the bike, Ji Mian naturally wrapped his arms around his waist.

    The young man's thin waist instantly tightened, and Ji Mian instantly noticed the change in Fu Chenyu, remembering that in the original novel, the boss seems to have a cleanliness?

    He turned a corner, took off Fu Chenyu's schoolbag, hugged it in his arms, and easily changed the topic: "Fu Chenyu, should you change your bicycle? Why does it scream when I sit on it?"

    "It's because you ate too much." Fu Chenyu said harshly.

    Ji Mian squinted her eyes, ignoring Fu Chenyu's sarcasm: "If you change your bicycle, can you also bring this kind of one with a seat?"

    Rubbing the boss's back seat is still very cool!

    Fu Chenyu didn't bother to talk to him, so he threw Ji Mian at the gate of the community and let him fend for himself.

    After the high school entrance examination, in order to encourage him, Lin Jianyi decided to reward Fu Chenyu with a computer with the latest configuration, and asked him if he wanted to change his bicycle.

    Lin Jianyi is the secretary of the municipal party committee, and now he is going to go up again. His style of work must be clean and honest, and he must set an example. Therefore, Fu Chenyu bought his bicycle on the first day of junior high school and has never changed it.

    When he came home from get off work, he saw high school students, all tall and burly, riding a handsome mountain bike with friends, whizzing by, looking at Lin Jianyi, he also missed his youth.

    Boys, who doesn't like mountain bikes, you can buy them for only two to three thousand yuan.

    Fu Chenyu put down his schoolbag and washed his face: "It's the same as before, the one with the seat will do."

    Lin Jianyi was a little surprised: "The styles with seats are a bit outdated."

    Ji Mian was hugging his schoolbag, sitting on the back seat of the bicycle, and Fu Chenyu's eyes were heavy: "No need to change it."