"What are we going to play?"

    Song Manman was eager to try. She used to be considered a wealthy daughter, and she had never been here to play this kind of game. After his family went bankrupt, his daily life was not only making money, but also making money, which was even more impossible. She will come to this kind of place, so she has something new to see when she comes here for the first time.

    She was dazzled and finally chose the roller coaster because it looked exciting.

    Shen Yan was thoughtful, when he saw the couple who went up and hugged each other tightly, and when the woman came down and acted like a baby in the boy's arms, he slightly raised his lips, in fact, he wanted to see how Man Man treated him Acting coquettishly.

    After seeing him once at his grandfather's place, Shen Yan thought about it.

    When the two of them were about to go up, I realized that the two of them were strange, because only the two of them were wearing expensive and grand formal attire, not like they were here for a date, but rather like they were going to walk the red carpet to attend a banquet.

    When Shen Yan sat on it, he frowned slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable, but when he saw Man Man with an excited expression and bright eyes, he swallowed back what he wanted to say.

    Forget it, as long as Manman is happy.

    But just after the roller coaster drove out, the calm expression instantly cracked.

    …

    in ten minutes.

    The roller coaster stops.

    Song Manman's brows were crooked and her cheeks blushed slightly, which was caused by her happiness and excitement, while Shen Yan, who also walked down, turned slightly pale. If you look carefully, you can still see the momentary flash of bewilderment in his eyes.

    After getting off the roller coaster, Song Manman was always in a state of agitation, her eyes were wandering, and finally she was trapped in the pirate ship not far away.

    Song Manman immediately raised his finger to point there, and said to Shen Yan: "Let's go play that."

    She was a little bit unfinished, and it was the first time she knew that it was so exciting and fun.

    Shen Yan's throat rolled, and he wanted to say the words of rejection tactfully, but seeing Song Manman so happy, he didn't want to spoil her interest, he swallowed the words back word by word, and said dotingly: " Okay."

    ...

    After the two of them came down once, Shen Yan subconsciously held the railing beside him with his hand, calmed down, took a deep breath, looked at her and said, "Manman, do you want to play other things?

    " Song Manman, who was not far away, looked around for a long time and didn't want to play. She shrugged and said helplessly: "No more."

    Shen Yan breathed a sigh of relief. : "Let's go to other places to see first."

    "Ang Hao." The

    amusement park is colorful, with childlike music, the surrounding atmosphere is filled with joy.

    The reason they came here was just a whim, and Song Manman didn't expect Song Manman to really like it.

    Came somewhere unknowingly.

    Song Manman paused, then pulled Shen Yan to walk in another direction, and said quickly without changing his face, "Shen Yan, let's go over there and have a look.