Chapter 34

Chapter 34 · ?

    The moment Shen Yan came to her side and stopped, Song Manman gently rubbed her wrists. Although she had practiced herself, this body was delicate and weak, and she would feel a little sore after every big movement.

    At this time, Shen Yan, who had been noticing her all the time, saw it, frowned slightly and pulled her hand over, and rubbed her lowered eyes, with a flash of doubt in his eyes.

    She seemed to be a completely different person from before.

    Seeing that he was silent all the time, Song Manman was a little hesitant, wondering if he had seen the whole process of what happened just now, she cleared her throat and curled her lips and said, "It was that Shen Wei who spoke first that was too unpleasant, so I did it."

    Although just now It was cool, but now that I think about it, it doesn't seem so good.

    "Shen Wei?"

    Shen Yan's eyes turned cold.

    Song Manman frowned, thinking of Shen Wei was disgusting, 200 million is very important, but she would never go through the disgusting plot just now.

    "That's right, it's your brother Shen Wei. Does it matter if I hit him?" Song Manman curled her lips. She also has a younger brother. She suddenly felt that Song Qiaoming was so cute.

    Shen Yan pursed her lips, wanted to say something, but didn't say anything in the end, suddenly rubbed her hair, and said in a low voice: "It's okay, everything is up to me."

    Thinking of Shen Wei's "brother", Shen Yan lowered his eyes, black as Dianqi's eyes were full of coldness.

    Some people should deal with it.

    Song Manman rolled his eyes and hummed.

    After making it clear, Song Manman looked at a group of people not far away, looked up at Shen Yan, and said doubtfully, "Are you—" That

    group of people seemed to be the age of some elders. I saw it at Shenyan Company, so I thought that there was something important about Shenyan.

    But she didn't expect that Shen Yan happened to be here at a quiet place she and An Xue randomly found.

    But Song Manman hadn't finished speaking, and Shen Yan who was standing aside hadn't spoken yet. Uncle Wang and the others who heard her words over there immediately said with a smile: "Nephew, don't worry, we are just having a party, what are you talking about?" Didn't do anything."

    "...ah, didn't do anything?" Seeing their active explanation, Song Manman was a little confused, and couldn't figure out what their conversation meant.

    However, they thought that Song Manman didn't believe it. The Uncle Wang who advocated asking his daughter to come here immediately glared at the girl who was still gesticulating, and said with a smile, "Yes

    , yes." It's clear, he absolutely can't do anything to be sorry for you, right."

    Seeing that he seemed to want her to believe something, although Song Manman didn't understand why, she still nodded and held Shen Yan's eyes: "Of course, I trust him the most."

    After Song Manman finished speaking, he suddenly saw the most beautiful girl over there winking at Shen Yan from the corner of his eye, and he understood instantly.

    Song Manman suddenly realized.

    She must believe it, after all, the hero of the novel has no "interest" in anyone except the heroine.