Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    After the kiss, Song Man pushed Shen Yan away without a trace, then stepped back a few steps, and when he saw a trace of lipstick at the end of his eyes, he hesitated to speak.

    Shen Yan also straightened up, and the moment Song Manman's lips touched his eyes, the darkness in front of his eyes gradually disappeared, and the light returned.

    He glanced at Song Manman with a complicated expression. The one after another made him believe that this weird thing was real, so he had to conquer Song Manman, and he could get rid of all this when he reached the so-called 100% favorability. .

    Immediately, Shen Yan's eyes fell on the top of Song Manman's empty and undisturbed head, his expression was vague, but he didn't know how much Song Manman, who kept saying that he loved him, liked him.     Shen Yan lowered his eyes in thought, he thought casually, even if there is no one hundred, at least there should be ten. Originally, he had already prepared the divorce agreement, but now it seems that only when Song Manman's favorability reaches one hundred 100% again.     No one spoke at the moment, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.     At this time, Song Qiaoming, who had been staying at the door, finally came to his senses, and immediately ran to Song Manman's side, staring at Shen Yan vigilantly.     Song Qiaoming said coldly: "Hmph, the kiss is over, should you go now?"     His mood at the moment was as if his Chinese cabbage had been crushed by a pig, and he hated iron for being weak.     Shen Yan frowned, turned his head to glance at Song Manman, and was slightly taken aback when he saw her slightly red ears. He didn't answer Song Qiaoming directly, but looked at Song Manman and said lightly: "Let's go, I'll see you off." Go home."     Song Manman was really scared when faced with today's male protagonist who was particularly wrong, she pretended to be embarrassed and said: "But I just agreed to have dinner with my brother."     She didn't believe it, the words were so obvious , how could the hero not understand.     However, Song Manman thought that Shen Yan would leave immediately after hearing this, but he didn't expect that he just thought for two seconds before saying, "How long will it take?"     Song Manman: "..."

    Doesn't this mean to ask her how long it will take to eat, obviously to wait for her and insist on sending her home.

    Song Manman frowned and smirked: "My brother and I haven't seen each other for a long time, so I want to cook him a meal myself."

    The younger brother of the tool man Song Qiaoming also gradually reacted at this moment, although Song was very surprised. Manman didn't want to go back with Shen Yan, but it was just what he wanted, and he immediately chimed in and said, "Yes, my sister promised me before, if you want to go, you can go by yourself."

    Shen Yan frowned slightly, as if thinking about something serious For the question, he took a deep look at Song Manman, suppressed the unswervingness in his heart, and said calmly: "I will accompany you."

    Song Manman: "..." What a crime!

    However, no matter how much Song Manman resisted in her heart, at this moment, due to her personality, she could only show a cheerful look: "Really, husband, we haven't had dinner together for a long time, so I'll go prepare now."

    " Hmm." Facing Song Manman's joy, Shen Yan was indifferent, and just responded lightly.

    Song Manman clenched his fists and turned around to walk towards the kitchen. When his back was facing the three of them, Shi Shi's expression dropped instantly, and he gritted his teeth: [Gan, it's okay to increase my workload, but I'm so embarrassed to let me cook by myself feed him! Do you think it's too much for me to call him dead on the street? ]