Chapter 43

Chapter 43 · ?

    In the next few days, Shen Yan seemed to be a little busy and mysterious. If it wasn't for the familiar atmosphere every night, Song Manman would think that he was so busy that he didn't return home at night.

    And Shen Yan was busy there, and Song Manman was no exception. She was busy sorting out the plot with the system, and after the two of them figured it out from beginning to end, they were silent for a long time.

    The system is cautious: [Manman, actually two hundred million is not a lot, right? Think about it from another angle, you lost two hundred million, but you can still have many hundred million here...]

    Song Manman's voice was weak: [ Is it two hundred million that I feel distressed about? It's me who worked so hard and didn't get paid in the end, you can understand. ]

    The system also had a fluttering voice: [I don't understand why, each system only has one opportunity to score, and I can only be a low-level rookie system in the future, and I will definitely be laughed at by them in the future. 】

    "...Alas."

    "...Alas." The

    two lay in the rocking chair in the garden like salted fish, hugging each other and crying.

    At this time, the system suddenly thought of something, its eyes lit up and said excitedly: [Manman, wait for me, I will ask the seniors if there is any other way. ]

    Song Manman drooped his eyelids lazily, waved his hand perfunctorily but: 【Go, go. 】

    The system choked for a moment. It felt that it had been underestimated. It puffed out its chest, thinking that it would definitely help Manman find a solution this time.

    After the system left, Song Manman, who was nestled in the cradle chair, turned over slowly, and then remembered that she just forgot to ask if the number above her head had changed.

    Forget it, wait until it comes back and ask again.

    Song Manman opened her eyes, thinking about the plot that she had discussed with the system just now. She had always felt that the heroine was just like what the system said. Perhaps it was because the world was running that some small details were different, but at this moment she vaguely felt that, It's not that the small details are different, but the whole person is different.

    But there seemed to be a thin wall, and I still couldn't figure it out. I bit my fingertips and tried to break my head, but I couldn't figure it out. Thinking of her, I was drowsy.

    Maybe you will know when you see the heroine again next time.

    —

    at the same time.

    Inside the rental house passing through several narrow passages.

    Several fierce and tall men rudely opened the door, looked at the girl standing there in panic, and said in a vicious voice: "Your father said you should pay him the money owed, take it out quickly, if you don't pay it, don't blame brother You guys are welcome." Tong     Xuan

    , who was just about to go to work, was very frightened, she glanced at them timidly and said in a trembling voice, "How much does he owe you."

She hid in a corner and saw them when they had a grace period to repay the debt.

    "Including the previous total of 500,000."

    Tong Xuan spun, fear swept over her for a moment, she took a few steps back and shook her head frantically, "Why are there so many?? It's none of my business, you just go to him . "