Chapter 44

Chapter 44 · ?

    Anyway, it has been seen, Song Manman has nothing to hide, he directly stuffed the things in his arms under the bed, then patted the non-existent dust on his hands, and warned.

    "Okay, you didn't see anything."

    "Okay."

    Shen Yan slightly curled his lips, wearing a black shirt, standing there quietly watching her, with soft eyebrows and eyes.

    There is clearly a distance of nearly one meter between the two of them, but for some reason, I always feel that the surrounding air is getting thinner, and vague ambiguity is spreading silently.

    Shen Yan stepped forward and walked towards her step by step, Song Manman did not back away, watching him approach.

    The distance is getting closer.

    At this moment, a mobile phone call suddenly rang, and the ambiguous atmosphere was instantly broken.

    It's Shen Yan's cell phone.

    Shen Yan: "..."

    Looking at Song Manman who fled quickly, Shen Yan took out his mobile phone with a cold face, and when he saw that it was Luo Tang calling, his eyebrows jumped.

    As soon as the phone was picked up, there was a lot of shouting over there.

    "Brother Yan, brother Yan, come quickly, let me tell you, brother Xilin already has a girlfriend, why should he have me or not, it's not fair!!"

    "Oh."

    "Ah? Brother Yan, aren't you surprised, he I have a girlfriend!"

    Shen Yan sneered: "The ones who are usually surprised are only single dogs."

    "..."

    Luo Tang was silent for a moment: "Brother Yan, do you think you are very proud of having a wife?"

    "Hmm "

    Luo Tang screamed and wailed: "Fuck, Brother Yan, you have gone too far, you will get retribution."

    "Heh."

    At this time, another voice came from the phone, which was from Xu Xilin: "Brother Yan, are you free? Bring my sister-in

    -     law to get together. I also want Xiaoning to meet you."

It wasn't raining, so I planned to walk there.

    There were large and small shallow puddles on the ground where it had rained before, and it was hard to see where the streetlights did not shine. Song Manman stepped on several puddles. If it weren't for the Martin boots she was wearing, she would have been soaked through. The first time she stepped on a puddle, the dirty water in it would always jump very high and splash on the toes of her shoes.

    When Song Manman lowered his head to pay attention to his feet, Shen Yan who was walking aside suddenly raised his hand to cover her forehead.

    It turned out that Song Manman was so busy paying attention to his feet that he almost bumped into the railing beside

    him. Shen Yan sighed helplessly.

    "Do you want to memorize it?"

    Song Manman raised her eyebrows and glanced at him, her red lips were slightly hooked, she had a ready-made "ride", how could she refuse, and said with a smile: "Yes."

    She lay on Shen Yan's shoulder , hugging his neck vainly, tilting her head to look at him.

    Shen Yan seemed to have noticed something, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?" Song     Manman