Author's Note/New Story

Eyy! It's finally done! Usually, natatapos ko ang isang story in two-three months pero ang story na ito, lumagpas sa usual.

Ang dami ko kasing naiisip para sa story na ito kaya ang ending, hindi ko alam ano ang susulatin kaya mas lalong natatagalan ang pagu-update.

But anyways, sa wakas ay natapos na rin ang journey ng mag-asawang Jake at Andriette.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this story up until the end.

Next target is... the unica hija of Jake's parents! (Soon to be publish)

I'll see you on my next story, adiós!

Date started: July 10, 2022
Date ended: December 3, 2022

Blurb:
Waking up pregnant, Freya has to tell this shocking news to his boss slash the father of her child. But the only problem is, he is getting married to his childhood friend.

Freya Brielle Jackson works at a tech company in the US as a secretary slash personal assistant of his boss, Alejandro Diego Dominguez.

They were normal co-workers at day but lovers at night. Their relationship wasn't a secret, but forbidden because of the fact that he is already engaged.

But when they found out she was pregnant, he was very enthusiast and willing to take care of his new family but one day, he just disappeared into thin air leaving his lover and unborn child behind.

That's when he earned the title, "The runaway father."