Chapter 23 Rebirth of Slag Gong!

Start from the beginning

    Fu Chenyu's restlessness completely disappeared.

    He rolled his eyelids and said coldly, "Why."

    Ji Mian rubbed her nose: "I want to go to high school with you. I don't want to go to Tongwai High School, I want to change to a new environment. And the teaching in Zhennan is very difficult, I want to go to the capital to study at the Public University."

    Fu Chenyu was not polite: "You don't have enough points."

    Although it was a statement of facts, Fu Chenyu's words were like a sharp knife, hitting Ji Mian's heart.

    He clutched his heart, about to vomit blood.

    The next second, Ji Mian raised her head, "I know I don't have enough points, so I came to you."

    Fu Chenyu turned his head to look at him, and Ji Mian put his hands together: "Fu Chenyu, please help me with my lessons, please."

    "Good." Fu Chenyu's tone seemed a little mean, mixed with a bit of evil taste.

    Ji Mian's face wrinkled instantly: "What's the relationship between us, Fu Chenyu..."

    Fu Chenyu said impatiently, "Good."

    Ji Mian: ...

    Half an hour later, Ji Mian emptied his pocket money and invited Fu Chenyu to have a glass of Haagen-Dazs in the store.

    When buying, he brazenly asked the waiter for two spoons, Fu Chenyu raised his eyebrows and gave him a look.

    Sure enough, when it was time to eat, Ji Mian took the spoon and silently put it into Haagen-Dazs' cup, Fu Chenyu pretended not to see it.

    In the end, Ji Mian ate more than half of the bowl, burped, and made an appointment with Fu Chenyu for a make-up class, and went home satisfied.

    The spring of 2009 was hotter than ever before, and summer came very quickly. It was only June, and Ji Mian was sweating profusely.

    After he came back from boxing, he rushed home and took a shower. When Fu Chenyu came, he was wearing a short sleeve and blowing fiercely on the air conditioner.

    Lin Minzhi's business is getting busier now. In addition to making pancakes, she also makes other breakfasts, such as buns, rice dumplings, fried dough sticks, etc. The chain store has opened four or five chain stores in Tongcheng, and they are very famous.

    Under Ji Mian's suggestion, he has already created the feeling of an online celebrity shop in the future. Every time he comes to buy breakfast, the queue is long.

    In addition, Lin Minzhi followed others to invest in several properties. She didn't understand this, but she had some spare money and wanted to save a house for her two sons.

    But Ji Mian knew that the suites that Lin Minzhi bought were located near the subway stations of the later generations, and they were still in commercial centers. The house prices in 2009 were 20,000, and then doubled to 80,000.

    Ji Mian put down her short sleeves, covering her snow-white belly.

    Although he punches, his body is not strong, he is well-proportioned and slender, with the slenderness of a teenager.

    Fu Chenyu has been to Ji Mian's house many times, but Ji Mian's key is always lost, Lin Minzhi even gave Fu Chenyu a spare key at home, so that Ji Mian would not be able to enter the door when he returned home.

    Ji Mian's room is clean and tidy, there are photo frames on the desk, some are in kindergarten, some are in elementary school and junior high school.