Special Chap #2: Doubts of a Priest(part 1)

After the creation of the world, the God named Veldanava, the Star Dragon King. He created a spiritual being who was born to mediate between sentient mortal beings and the supreme being.

The creature is known as an ⫷angel⫸, created from a great spirit of light.

His purpose was to create them to facilitate his work such as looking after the other worlds.

From the great spirit of light were born 7 primordial angels. With their birth, their descendants were also born.

He, as the Creator, bestows a 'mind' In other words, an ego on the primordial angels to be able to make decisions and think for themselves.

But unfortunately, that 'mind' will not be passed on to their descendants.

Because of that, they only follow what is programmed into them.

All of that is just normal for the angels.

But...

Of the thousands of descendants of the primordial angels, there were three abnormal angels. The reason they are called that is because they suddenly have 'mind' and 'ego' out of nowhere.

It was a very strange and surprising event because they were only ⫷arch-angel⫸ who had a mind without the knowledge of their Creator.

Due to that, their Creator is interested in the three of them...

The three abnormal angels always try to hide the truth that they have their own egos from all in order to avoid any problems.

That is what they thought and did.

Until one day, their Creator called the three of them to face him.

They were surprised and worried if their Creator knew the truth.

But unexpectedly, they expected that they would be punished but instead their Creator gave them praise for being one of the beings with ego and mind without his interference.

That made the three of them feel confused and full of curiosity but kept it from going out and asking about it.

As a sign of gratitude from him, he gave them a very important task. That task is very important and usually only ⫷Seraphim⫸ level angels or the primordials can handle it, which is monitoring other worlds.

The three of them who heard that felt so ecstatic that all their confusion and worry just vanished.

So much so that they don't even feel a single suspicion...how naïve.

But before the three of them go on an important task that Veldanava has bestowed upon them. He called one of them whom he suspected to be the leader among the three.

✧✧✧✧✧

Somewhere above all the worlds, a majestic and beautiful palace floats above the clouds and the sky. The palace is the place where the Creator resides with the title of 'Heavenly Star Palace'.

In a room that looked like a magnificently spacious throne room, appeared a man with a veil covering half of his face so that only his mouth was visible, with beautiful starry hair. Sit on his throne with a smile.

 Sit on his throne with a smile