Chap 9: The Storm Dragon

(A/N: I actually wrote this at the last minute....so there might be cringe and mid...so I maybe will edit some or add more phrases..and now...I will start write a chapter one for "The legend of void dragon")

-----------------------------------------------------

The sun began to rise and showed itself with a bright and beautiful appearance.

Birds are chirping in the trees, the sun shines on my body.

this is something that makes me nostalgic. It's been a long time since I've felt this kind of atmosphere.

The dire wolves had also awoken from their slumber, while Shizue was still sleeping cuddling with the wolf cub, the two of them lay leaning against the alpha wolf or now known as Raiga.

And me? I've been awake since.

I have been awake from night to morning. I wasn't sleeping at that time.

In fact, I don't necessarily need it but I also want and have experienced the pleasure of sleep.

Raiga also slowly wakes up from his evolution slumber which actually and should be takes 3 days.

'Doesn't the evolution of sleep take 3 days?'

I thought as I watched him lick his son/cub and then Shizue.

Raphael:"«.......»"

"«What do you do?»"

I asked Raphael because I suspected if she did something behind my back.

Raphael:"«...I shortened the evolution period.»"

She answered me but for some reason I could hear her tone becoming slightly worried just now.

"«I see.... thanks, I guess?»"

Raphael:"«Welcome, whatever your wishes are, I will definitely help and give full support.»"

She answered me with a slightly happier tone than before.

I began to lift myself from the log I had been using as a seat since last night.

'Sometimes I feel like I'm being watched..but not from here, it's further away.'

I thought as I approached the dire wolves.

The wolves noticed me approaching, they all put their eyes on me.

Shizue and Raiga's son/cub had also woken up.

Raiga started to stand on all fours and began to approach me, then sat in front of me.

'Is it me or.... his size is getting bigger than yesterday?'

I thought as I looked at him from top to bottom.

And indeed Raiga's size is getting bigger than yesterday.

Yesterday he was only the size of a wolf which was slightly bigger than a normal wolf but now he is 3 times bigger than yesterday.

With a length of 5m and a height of at least 9.5 feet.

He is the only biggest direwolf here...or in the whole forest.

His fur also turned a little darker than usual, the color of his eye pupils turned a little red even though it was just a dot in the middle.

He was not the only one who changed, even his group members also changed from gray to dark fur.

"How is your condition? Good?"

I asked with a smile on my face.

Raiga:"Yes, my lord, I am fine. Thanks for your concerns."

He answered me while slightly bowing his head.