Chap 1:Summons

Somewhere in the dark realm or room,there was a black humanoid creature that was floating holding some sort of purple flame in its palm.

It was the nameless primordial demon sealed by the God.

God gave him a purple fire to him as his friend so that he would not be bored. With that item he was allowed to see things that happened in the outside world and allow him to ask questions.

Since then he used the purple flame very often and asked many things.

Such as...what is food, what is fun, what is love,what is sympathy,what is emotion,what is family and more.

Nameless Demon POV:

I and all my descendants (family) have been in this place for a long time, a separate realm between the outside world and the universe.

HE forbids me not to accept the name, if I break his rules then the person who gave me the name will die.

HE also forbade me and my descendants not to leave this seal realm before being told, but I think it will never happen...

"IF ONLY I HAD WON BACK THEN MAYBE WE WOULDN'T ALL BE HERE!?"
I gritted my teeth and without I noticing, I had released my aura.

TOK TOK(door knocking sound SFX)

After hearing a knock on the door, it made me come back to reality while trying to keep calm.

"Who?"
I asked the person behind the door

???:"It's me Doudt, my lord"
He answered me back with a respectful tone

"Come in"
I replied him back

Doudt:"Hai"

Then a diamond-shaped light appeared and revealed a dark 6-winged humanoid entity appearing in front of the diamond-shaped portal.

His name is Doudt, he used to be an egoless angel who follow the 7 primordial angels,I recruited him to be my subordinate before I was sealed

His name is Doudt, he used to be an egoless angel who follow the 7 primordial angels,I recruited him to be my subordinate before I was sealed. He was affected by my magicules and then evolved again into a Voidinic Demon and became one of my closest descendants as well.