HIS CHANGED BEHAVIOUR

Zacznij od początku

I smiled at his comment. Talking to him always makes it better.

I remember our moments back there. They are everything for me. They make me happy and fill with sorrow as well.

I miss you....

And here you go my tears flow.

I know I said I won't cry, I am trying but I miss you so much.

I am sorry.

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I was waiting for her to come out of bathroom she's there since 30 minutes, I heard some whimpers. She's crying.

I don't know what's wrong between her and her family but I know she don't like their presence. Is it because they made her marry me?

But it's much more than that, it can't be just this reason. They way her green eyes become dull and show pain, it's much more of a story. I don't want to assume anything again.

I stood up as I saw her coming out of bathroom. She didn't looking at me, as she mindlessly walked.

I saw she tripped on something, She was about to fall but before that I cought her. Her face was near mine, I looked at her very intensely. She's beautiful.

Her rose scent lingered in my mind. Damn!. Her eyes were closed, her lips were shut tightly. Her hairs were Falling on her face little bit, which I desperately wanted to tug. I noticed she stopped wearing gajra, I liked when she wore it.

It reminds me when I first time saw her.

I never looked at her this way since we got married, I was blinded by lies.

"Open your eyes, princess." My voice came out as raspy. As she heard me, she opened her eyes.

Her green eyes met my brown ones. How can I not see the innocence whithin her.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I came down for dinner and saw her plating. She looked me for a second and resumed her work. Dad and Aditya joined us.

"Bhabhi maa" he chirped. She gave her a beautiful smile. "I...Umm... I missed your handmade food" he said Making her laugh.

"I thought you missed me" she teased. "Why will I miss you?" He said. "Hwww... I am hurt" she pouted. Cute.

After knowing about her, I feel something more in my heart. I've hated her enough now I something in me says to admire her.

She won't leave me... Or will she?

I don't know why and what to name this feeling but... But I felt restless. Even when I hated her never once I thought to leave her, how can I think about it when I know the truth.

Dinner was full of laughter, I saw my family Happy after so many years. Papa was happy, Aditya has open up a little. What else I need. I smiled unknowingly.

They both have suffered because of me. I felt guilty for them, they are all I have and me being a selfish monster hurted them too.

I looked at Gaytri, It's good to know atleast because of someone they are smiling genuinely.

As I came back to room after dinner I saw her sitting on bed. She was lost in some thoughts, I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked at me but haven't said anything, so I started moving towards wardrobe.

"I will sleep on bed" she blurted out. I looked at her. "You wanna sleep one bed...with me". I smirked.

"You are sick Mr. Raghuvanshi" she gaspes. "You need a psychiatrist"

"You are calling me crazy?" I scoffed. "No I am calling you psycho" she said.

"Then aren't you crazy too? You said yes to marry me, you could have ran away as well!!"

"Oh god! You are dumb as well" she said. "How dare you call me dumb! I am the to be king..."

"Then I am to be queen..."

Suddenly the atmosphere became so awkward. What the hell were we doing, fighting like kids.

"I-I... I am going to s-sleep... And I am going to sleep on bed, you can't stop me" before I could say anything she jumped on bed and covered herself with covers.

I went inside my wardrobe, and within some seconds I heard her squealing voice. I laughed.

"Then I am to be queen..."

I remembered her words, and smirked. Damn Rose!

I came and saw her sleeping soundly. This women has become bold suddenly.

I took sofa, I'll deal with her tomorrow and why suddenly I am being a gentelman. She has done something wrong with my system.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello lovelies!!!

I hope you guys are doing...

........

........

*I have nothing to say🤧*

So.... If you liked the chapter then please vote and comment down your thoughts.

Love,
Arcane 🖤