Diablos Dragon Ascension!

Start from the beginning

"Why doth thou hesitate?" Hassan asked as he appeared before Vali and bashed him with his shield. "Why do you hesitate to use your full power?" Hassan asked again as he slashed Vali with his sword. Cutting right through Vali's scale mail and cutting into his flesh.

This actually killed Vali. As Hassan walks within the boundary of the valley and all of his attacks gained a instant death effect. So even though Vali can heal from almost ever injure, his body still died for a moment before being brought back by the Predator Piece.

"What's behooveful in a fight isn't fear,  naught can be born of that. Wherein thou dodge 'I won't let thou cut me'.  Should thee protect some one 'I won't let thou die '. Should thee attack 'I shall dispatch thou'.Use all of thy power without fear. Or hand over thy head. Its that simple." Lectured Hassan.

Having tasted death, Vali had to agree.

'Lets go, Albion! No more holding back!' Spoke Vali with resolve shinning in his eyes.

Albion roared as he agreed full heartedly. Space rippled as it took the knee before the supreme one. Vali's power rose to heights unimaginable to most as he and Albion began their chant.

"The pure White Dragon dwelling within me, rise up from your supremacy!" Vali chanted as Albion's full power became open to him. Mixing with his own.

"The silvery-white Morning Star I possess within me, claim the throne of Dawn!" Albion followed as Vali unlocked the power of his ancestor, the Original Lucifer. The mysterious black aura mixing with the others.

"The fragment of Transcendence that we hold, surpass the limits of reality and claim the throne in the Sky!" Both Vali and Albion chanted as the Predator piece inside of them awoke and answered to their desires. Mixing its energy with all the others and evolving them. Making them something more.

"We shall transcend all, as we rein supreme over all of creation!" They followed up as Vali's armor changed. Growing stronger and becoming something far above anything else in reality. Fitting for the White Dragon God of Supremacy.

"Thou shalt kneel down before our bright and glorious existence!" They finished their chant as their transformation completed.

"Diablos Dragon Ascension!"

Hassan looked at this form in awe. He has never seen such armor or power. Interesting.

"Magnificent. Truly magnificent. I understand now. Thou fight to protect thy loved ones. I respect that. However, lets discover how far thy resolve goes!" Hassan raised his voice as he charged at his opponent.

Vali charged as well and they met in a explosion of power that shook the underworld. Neither side giving in as both were pushed back. Their power seemingly even, however Hassan was pushed back a little bit farther than Vali.

"Lets try something new. Lets call it, Satan Compression Divider!" Vali said as he unleased his new attack.

Vali released a blast of energy in all directions that halved from existence everything it touched. Hassan once again held up his shield but this time it did not go so smoothly. His footing was erased and a portion of the underworld with it. He was pushed back as his shield broke under the power of the attack.

When the attack ended Vali could see that the entire left side of Hassan-I-Sabbath was missing. It having been halved from existence. Vali sighed thinking that it is over and began heading to his next mission.

He was stopped when he sensed Hassan behind him once more. He quickly turned around and blocked the attack. Witnessing that Hassan had healed somehow. Though he was covered in blue flames.

"How? You should not have such healing capabilities." Vali asked in bewilderment. This man should be dead.

"And yet hither I am. I hath no clue if I be alive or dead. As such, why should that hast killed me?" Asked Hassan.

Vali laughed at this. This old man could have been a good friend if he was not the enemy. However, he has orders.

"How amusing. Then allow me to show you death with my strongest attack. I will leave no doubt in your mind that you are dead!" Vali promised.

Hassan readied his blade as Vali readied his attack. In doing so the breast plates of his armor peeled back revealing a cannon muzzle that Vali charged by dividing the energy around him and adding it to the cannon. Adding his own as well and it was soon ready.

"Now, there will be nothing left of you! Satan Lucifer Smasher!" Vail named his attack as a huge beam of black and white energy shot out from his chest towards Hassan.

"Hearken... the Evening Bell hath tolled thy name. The feathers prophesied thy death. The bell's toll severs thy neck! Azrael!" Hassan charged towards Vali without fear as he released his Noble Phantasm.

Hassan's sword collided with the mass of energy as a space itself was destroyed.

In the end Hassan was destroyed. Not even a single atom of him remained. The Old Man of the Mountain no longer walks in the shadow of death and has now walks in death itself. No longer shall he walk the earth. Hassan-I-Sabbath has now truly met death.

"To think... even with all of that... he still managed to harm me." Vali spoke in between breaths.

"Quite the man, that one was. I wish I could have met him when he was alive." Albion spoke in awe.

Vali deactivated his transformation, knowing that his work is no complete. He then set out to help Alatreon with Trihexa. He will need all of the power he can get.

"Partner...  Are you not going to heal that?" Albion asked with curiosity.

What he was talking about is Vali's missing left arm.

Even when faced with certain death, Hassan-I-Sabbath did not go down without a fight. His Noble Phantasm pierced through Vali's attack and severed his arm, killing it in the process. Making it impossible to heal regularly. As even those with a form of immortality will die from Azrael

"No, I will not. Even though I can with the Predator piece. I will keep this wound to remember who gave it to me. To remind me of my own mortality." Vali answered.

Albion has no problems with that. A wound is a mark of shame for a dragon. However, if it is given to a dragon by an opponent that they beat in a hard battle then it is acceptable. Plus he admires Hassan's commitment as well.

"Is that what I think it is?" Spoke Albion in surprise as he noticed something.

Vali looked over at what he was talking about and gasped. He hurried over to it and looked down at it.

"Unbelievable..." Vali let out.

There before him was the old mans sword. Having survived the attack. Vali leaned down and picked up the sword. Normally touching a Noble Phantasm is a bad move but Vali could feel it call out to him.

"A gift, I believe. The Old Man of the Mountain has entrusted his Noble Phantasm to you. As a show of respect. Will you take it, Vali?" Asked Albion.

He held the sword in his hand as it filled with his power. It previous blue color changed to silver and a black aura radiated off of it. Vali grinned as the blade practically singed. Azreal having approved of its new owner.

"Yes...Yes I will. Lets get along...."

Azrael