Season 4, Part 2. teaser.

Start from the beginning

Volcanologist: Such level of heat coming from that one specifically Magma Chamber. No other Magma Chamber can mach that level of heat. You throw a Kaiju or Jaeger in there. In they well be melted to nothing is just two seconds. Perhaps the only thing that can survive in there is Titan inmune to fire. However after nearly hundreds of different tries. We have determined that there's no Titan dormant in that Magma Chamber. It's empty, there's just hyper heated lava in there and that's it.

Volcanologist2: You know what's strange? No Kaiju has ever appear in this erae. None, not one single activity of kaiju has ever been recorded. It's unknown why, Kaiju can appear anywhere. They appear in volcanos but not in this one. There's no answer to why. And not even a Titan has ever come to this volcano. You think one would at some point in life would be here. But there's no record of that too. Why? Why won't they come? What's the reason of this mystery? Hell not even Small Kaijus and Aragamis show up.

Volcanologist3: It's best it's stays like that. If no Kaijus and Titans ever appear. Then it's a safe zone. If no threat shows up. Then let it stay that way. In here we can do our job without any one bothering us. Let's just take more samples. Recently the amount of radiation has increase double this past days. And the heat from the Magma Chamber increase out of nowhere. Normally we are able to see days ahead when the heat increase. But it just happen out of nowhere. Yet there's no signs of an eruption. Which is good at least.

Volcanologist4: Let's just keep doing our job. I get a strange feeling of just been here.

Volcanologist: Many of the people here say the same thing. The feeling of not been alone. It's not a feeling of been watch. But the feeling of someone or something been with you. No matter what part of the volcano you are the feeling is the same. And I'm feeling that right now.

Volcanologist3: Well there are people that live across the volcano land. So that could explain that strange feeling.

Volcanologist: Anyhow, check the Digital Seismographs. I know there well be no activity. But I rather check.

Volcanologist4: Check the kaiju Kaijugraph too. No kaiju well ever show up here. But I rather be ready.

They check the Kaijugraph, there no signal.

Volcanologist: See? Why don't we even need it for? If-

The Kaijugraph beeb for a split second.

Volcanologist4: What?

Volcanologist2: Do not tell me that thing just beeb?

Volcanologist: It was small. A very, very small. Perhaps a kaiju appear a few miles from here. But it won't come here...... right?

The Kaijugraph beeb again, again. But stop complete.

Volcanologist5: A weak signal...... it's gone now.

The check the Seismographs and saw that nothing came out from it.

Volcanologist5: ....... oh well-

The Seismographs begin to beeb and beeb faster and faster.

Volcanologist: That's not good.

The ground begin to shake. It begin to shake more and more.

Volcanologist5: Eruption! We need to leave!

The ground begin to shake violently. As the volcano erupted. Sending lava and lavas rocks flying everywhere. They ran away, but some got crush along. Luckiky two survived.

Volcanologist: *cough* Fuck..... are you okay?

Volcanologist3: My legs are broken. I can't walk now.

Volcanologist: Let me help you.

It wasn't over. The water inside in the lake begin to boil even more. Increasing in heat more and more. To the the point of steam came out of the water. The heat was becoming more and more hotter. To the point that the Volcanologist were feeling like they were standing next to fire.

Volcanologist: It's too hot! It burn at this point!

Then all the sudden a gigantic white blast came from the lake itself. Blasting itself through the lake. Reaching thousands of meters above the sky. Going beyond the clouds. Yet after that it stop. Leaving a gigantic hole in the lake. As Ashes begin to come from it.

Volcanologist: I knew it. The rumors were true. Now I know why the Magma Chamber abnormal amount of heat. There was a creature in there.

A gigantic blue scale blue arm came out of the hole. It had a giant blade between it's knuckles.

Volcanologist: It was a Titan.

The rest of the Titan body begin to come out. Each step it took it shake the ground. They couldn't see the Titan body clearly due to the ashes. But they were able to see it had a similar body similar to Gojira. Yet it was bigger then her. Her dorsal plates glow white.

???: Grrrrrrrr!!!!

As her dorsal plates and scales begin to glow white. As she roars to the sky.

???: SKREEEOOONNNN!!!

A new Queen has awoken from her slumber from an unknown era of the ancient past...... awoken in a new era unknown to her..... an Alpha Queen ready to fight for her throne...... or..... perhaps she's looking for something or someone that belongs to her?

???: Where..... are you?

Kaiju Girls season 4, Part 2....... coming soon.