2. Diamond Harris Homes

"Mommy do I have to go to school?" London said from the backseat to her mother.

Diamond turned to look at her daughter in awe.

"London you ask me this everyday and we talked about this EVERYDAY!School is -

"Important for smart & special little girls." London said rolling her eyes.

"And what are you?" Diamond asked her.

London Huffed loudly. "Smart & Special."

Diamond smiled. "That's my girl. Now can we at least try to have a good day?"

"No promises."

"London Renee!"

"Mom i gotta go" London said getting her backpack and opening her door.

"Wow so no kiss goodbye or hug?" Diamond asked looking her. "You must really be growing up."

"Bye mommy." London said smiling.

Before she could close the door Diamond stopped her. "Remember dad's picking you up tonight."

"What?! No!" London said pouting at her mother.

"Yes I have to help Auntie Kyra with the wedding you know that." Diamond said.

"I can wait! Please don't make me go." London stressed.

"Come on London the bell just rang." Diamond said looking at her.

London just slammed the door and ran off.

Diamond watched as her daughter skipped her way into school. She literally growing up to fast. Her pride & joy. One minute she's crying for a bottle and next she's graduating from high school. Something diamond wasn't prepared for.

Rings !

Diamond looked down at her phone and rolled her eyes before answering it. "Talk."

"Where tf are you!" Her brother hissed through the phone.

"First of all have some respect when you call my phone and second of all I do have a kid. She comes first."

"Nigga daddy is over finna have a fit. Somebody tried to break into the church!"

"What!" Diamond said pulling out of the school.

"Yes! Last night."

"That's not possible I made sure everything was locked up when i left."

"Well you gotta answer to daddy cus he is pissed."

"Where is he?" She asked stopping a stop light.

"In front of me." Her brother said. "and he doesn't look to happy."

"Lemme talk to him."

"Ion think you wanna do that."

"Bruce hand him the damn phone!" Diamond screamed out which made her take her foot off the brakes.