41. Optimism In My Life

Comincia dall'inizio

"If you think I won't shoot you because we're at the dinner table your are sadly mistaken. " Taking my gun out of my waistband I place it on the table my fingers just itching to pull the trigger, " say something else I dare you."

The venom and power dripping in my voice made the biologicals stop dead in their movements to look and I mean really look at me.

I may be their little girl, the rosy cheeked baby they use to see crawl around the house but I'm not her anymore. I'm the co leader of the most feared underground organization! No mafia including my families could touch or stop what Angy and I created. It didn't come into fruition with luck or nepotism.

We fought and we battled for it, taking down the most feared, lethal, and deadly like it was nothing. I know they see me as family so they think they can do and speak to us however way they want, a mistake on our part.

It's time to remind them just how we got our stripes in the underworld. Arching my eyebrow at Ezekial my blank face taunting him. He knew I wanted him to talk, he knew if he did, I would put a bullet in his body, and he knew I was dying to do it.

Unfortunately, he nodded his head and went back to eating his food, boring if you ask me. Standing up I make eye contact with my T.I.P family knowing they'll follow my lead, "we need to be excused. Thank you for dinner Ace it was delicious." Not bothering to wait for a response I turn on my heels leading my chosen family to my room.

"That Ezekiel has a punchable face," Mera stated before throwing herself onto my bed landing about a inch away from Phillip

"He has Tre's face," Mauve snorted.

"I rebuke that statement in the name of the devil himself," I muttered while pulling my phone out.

"He and Tre do have the same face but his is just fucking punchable." Benson countered while folding her right knee under her before sitting on the couch in my room.

"Agreed," Alisha, Philip, Nancy, Mera, and Mauve all said while finding different spots to sit in my room. With the expectation of Philip and Mera who were on my bed, and Benson on my couch.

Tuning out the rest of their Ezekial bashing session that was taking place I opened my messages to see I had 5 missed texts from Jewel.

Our conversations started innocently enough yesterday talking about the work I missed from my suspension and picked up from there.

It's weird that I've only know for her for a few days because I feel so comfortable around her. Which has lead to us talking about everything under the sun. We share most of the same beliefs, have similar interests, and the best part being that we have the same favorite shows.

Currently we're debating who the better Salvatore brother is, and why is that even a question its Stefan but she thinks its Damon.

I know theirs a cheesy metaphor in there on how I like the nicer brother and I'm into her and she likes the meaner one- and is into m- TRE!"