25 -Pete

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegas POV

The figure of person with the white thing surrounded me. The soft looking material seems to be a big scarf...? I don't know.

It was the first thing that I saw when I regained my conscious. I'm still blurred. Trying to understand thing.

Where am I?

A slight pain coming into my head as I couldn't help myself but to squint my eyes until the sharp ringing in my ears is gone. Taking a few deep breath before I opened my eyes.

That was when I realized that the person who sat next to me is my own precious love.

How did he get in here?

The sudden worried consuming in any moment when I was awaken by the thought of danger ahead of us. He must get away from this place. I need to bring him to a safe place.

"Pete.." I let out the cracked voice that almost couldn't be hear by any one.

He turned his face straight to me. And from that time I saw the teary eyes on his face. The red nose and pink cheeks with those pouty plump lips hurt myself a little. I wanted to embrace him to hold me close but I couldn't move my body.

He smiled by hearing my voice, pulling me onto his chest. Feeling the droplets of tears falling onto my skin. The shivering on his body sent the note to myself which now he is afraid of something.

I just let myself being in his embrace for awhile before I could push him away. Helping myself to get up.

"Pete.. You're not suppose to be here."

"I- I was.." I saw him trying to find the right excuses..

He blinked for couple times as for now he was just froze in front of me.

"I don't know how to explain but- But this book make a sudden portal and I was sent in here."

Pointing to a brown book that was placed down on the rock.

Is he...?

"I knew you wouldn't believe in me, Vegas.. But, that book can talk. He's talking to me! And- And he also call me Your Highness... He even-
Blue!! Don't play dead right now. You need to help me explaining all this matter to him!"

I chuckled. Seeing him shaking the book in the air. Trying to force the thing to talk.

That's really look like animal abused.

While he was still busy with his thing, I took a moment staring at him for a bit time which make me on ease. The realization about to be able to see him being so close to me.

A person that I have been missing during this passed time. The only soul that could make my whole body trembling. The guy who caught my first glanced since in the beginning. A beautiful gem that got such a bright smile just like a sunshine.. My little bunny🐰

I grabbed his nape and steal a kiss on the lips.

Just a peck.

But that could make him froze for a second. Getting shock by my action.