13 -Sacrifices

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm such a fool. I couldn't even do anything to save him. What can I do? Why would all the bad luck goes to me? I was just innocent. Please, spare my life.

Right now, I really wished that I had the superpower. At least, I can use it to protect myself. Well, I did learnt a lot about taekwondo. Wait- Should I just break the door and use all my skill to fight with him? But... I don't even know what kind of creature are they? He even got those power. Both of them, to be exactly~~

What if from the moment I get out from here, that he will chock me to the death? But, Vegas did the same thing before.. Hmm🤔 Oh, my.. Please, this was really getting out of hands.

The facts that I was hurting too by just seeing him in this condition. Ughhh!! He was really something. Am I already attach to him? Hold on, Pete. Usually, you are not that easy to care about people. But, he? Even changing my entire world. My heart. My mind. My soul. I need to do something.

I quickly turned my body, searching the entire bathroom. Looking for a thing or something that I could use. Maybe a wood. Or something that I could use as my self-defense. Open up the drawer beside the door.

There were a stack of book. Vintage.

I picked up all of it, eyes on the book until there was a book caught my attention, saw the title on the cover 'The hidden of 3 lifes'

Hold on. I know something about this. The Omega. He said that I was an Omega, right? I could use it to help him. Maybe that the only way.

Even I'm not sure what it was but I need to use that. Desperate time, desperate matter. Who know maybe after that I will be free from here? Oh.. I wish. I can do this. But... My necklace. I hope that it's fine. But, if something happen to my mother's necklace.. I will cut their finger.

I'm not kidding. I'm serious. Talking about this kind of creature, based on the book, there were 3 state of form in their world which were the Alpha, Omega and the last one is Beta.

-The Alphas are the more aggressive ones out of everyone. They are the larger and stronger ones.

-Betas are the normal, everyday guy.

-Omegas are the softer and more gentle of these roles.

He just said that I was an omega. Gentle? Am I? Let's pretend that I know about myself that I was the original omega. And.. Wait- What about him? What is... Vegas?