4 -About time

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked towards the kitchen. I slowly reached my hands to touch the shoulder of the person that was still not moving. The thick smoke make it like I was in the horror movie. Slowly inch by inch trying to reach the shoulder of that person that right in front of me. Why did I feel like I'm moving in a slow motion?

"Grandpa?" I called him again.

But then before I could touch the shoulder, out of sudden he turned around facing towards my directions. His faced was full with the white powder that I'm not sure about it. I didn't wait for so long as I threw a punch on his face.

"Hey!! Pete!!"

I turned my face when I heard someone scream out my name. Still clunched my fist as the person in front of me holding his face down.

Oh my God. I am a dead meat right now.

.

.

.

.

.

All of us were sitting on the sofa in silent. Grandma served us the warm tea. As for grandpa he just sitting on his armchair and reading the newspaper. I glanced at Arm that was staring at the floor. His face was all white because of the flour. Pol was sitting next to me holding the ice packed on the corner of his lips.

"I.. I'm sorry." I said as I looked down.

"Hey.. friend. I knew that you were sorry. But why would you dare to threw a punch on the face?"

"I don't know. I thought he was a bad guy that break into my house. And I couldn't see his face."

"Friend. Ouchh.." Pol tried so hard to talk. And Arm was so concern about him.

Yeahh.. It's all my fault. After what happened with Pol. And not to mention with that random guy that just came into my room. I was wondering if my grandparents did notice about that. Like how can he just came like that. Did he had wings or what?

Now I hurt my own friend. Not my intention but, how could I'm not punching him as his face was covered with white flour. And the moment when I approached him, he didn't moving at all. He just stand there like a statue. His shirt was all in dirt as his hair was grey like a old man.

I was shocked and thought that he would be putting the poison into the food or something. But then I saw that he was actually helping my grandma to bake a cake and made some cookies, it's make me feel like a bad person.

They wanted to suprise me with the birthday present. But then right now he couldn't even do anything. Arm on the other hands helped my grandma with decorating the cake. I was regain back to my self-conscious and saw that I had punched my own friend. Best friend.

"Guys. I brought some beers for us..? Wait. What happened? What is wrong with your face?"

Porsche appeared from nowhere came inside the house and rushed towards us. He looked at me and then back to Arm.