17 -A miracle meeting

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I done my meals, he told me to put all the dirty plate on the trays and washed my hands. He went out from the room and came back with a silver bowl in his hands.

"What is that?"

"A medicine."

"But, that doesn't look like a medicine to me."

"..."

It's true. How can a medicine look like that? Like.. It's that thing even edible?

"Are you tryna poison me?"

"You don't have to tell me, if I really want to, I will."

Silent~

I sat on the bed beside him, took the bowl from his hand and picked it up having the better views. On the outside it's looked so good. Imma give a try. I took a small bite of the thing that he called medicine and taste it.

"Ergkk.." It's bitter.

"Eat it. Don't cheat."

"It's not fair. Why would I have to eat this?"

He looked at me giving the usual expression. Always seems cool. But actually warm.

"We have the ability to heal ourselves. But, not all the thing can be undone. And this medicine may prevent from something that I can't. You're the omega. The other Alphas will be able to smell your scent. As long as you wear that necklace, your identity will be hidden from anybody."

I kept listening to his voice before realizing that he pulled me into a kiss. A long soft kiss. I widened my eyes as he kissed me without any word. Smoching sound before he pulled away from me. I was too shock to react. Shutting my mouth. Staring into his eyes as he carressed my cheek. The warm touch of him.

 The warm touch of him

I'm confused.

"Eat it up" He reminded me before leaving.

I sighed. I guess I need to eat it too. No way I'm gonna risk my life for something that I don't know.

After that, I laid on the bed pulling the blanket up to my shoulder. The sudden rush of sleepiness creeps into me as my body was covered with the soft and warm material.