21 -Leaving

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later

"Pete..?! Pete!"

"Yesss..? Vegas?"

He rushed into the room with the sweat forming on his forehead. Looking so panic, fainting. He looked at all the necessary thing inside the wardrobe. Finding something that I didn't know. It just me being confused as I was just standing there with the wet hair.

I blinked for a couple times seeing him in this condition. He was literally look like a crazy guy who just rummaging all the thing inside the wardrobe and below the bed. The clean and clear space just now turned into a messy room.

Handing me a black bag pack that I didn't know what on the inside before he said, "You need to leave."

"What?" I looked at him tryna find the reason for it.

"There is no explaination for that."

"But I-"

"You have to leave this place right now."

"Vegas..!"

He stopped. Pausing all his actions. Closing his eyes while taking a deep breathe after being a maniac guy for a minute. Standing there giving his back to me without uttering any words. It was just silent. He brought his eyes towards the messy bed the place where we were cuddling just now. He sighed.

"Talk to me, Vegas.." I said with the cracked voice.

Turning his body around, walking straight to me with his usual face expression. That when I realized that he got the teary eyes. Red. Holding on the tears. The hair was in a mess. And he got the white dust on his left shoulder. Dark bruised on his temple, small cut on his nose bridge and a wounden scars on his lips.

What happen to you?

He walked towards me making a way to my back. Standing there until I could feel the cold metal touching my skin. The coldness spreading towards my entire body. Locking a stuff around my neck. My necklace.

He hugged me from behind, sniffing my scent, before I turned my body to him and now we were facing each other. The stared was fulled with a confusion, longing and sad. I hate this.

We connected our forehead, closing our eyes as he stroked both of my cheeks. I was holding onto his face the place where he got the wounded on the lips as my other hands was around his body. Breathing in the same air.

"I'm sorry Pete."

"..."

"I'm sorry.. I promised that I will come back for you."

"Vegas.. What is happe-"

"Never take off your necklace. You hear me?" He cut me off.

Bringing his eyes into me finding the assurance. I nodded. It was the only thing that I knew. I couldn't even splurt any words as it just feel so wrong. This is not right.

As we were standing there for a seconds, he dragged me out from the room. Holding my hands firmly, heading to somewhere, walking into the hallway. I was just following his step with the blank head. I have no idea what is going on. Firmly, holding the bag as I hanged it on my right shoulder.