Chapter 13 - Expedition: Encounter

Start from the beginning

Bronya's battlesuit, Valkyrie Chariot, was a support type battlesuit that specialized on controlling enemies on the field. It consisted of a navy blue jacket, a pleated skirt and gray with black striped shirt underneath.

"Void Explosion

"Void Explosion..."

Bronya's emotionless voice rang out as Bunny raised its arm and activated the battlesuit's Ultimate. A huge black sphere soon appeared behind the Honkai beast as it then began to suck everything in its vicinity.

The Honkai beasts tried hard not to get sucked in, with the Archangels vibrating their wings faster and the Chariots planting their arms on the ground.

This time, Kiana revealed herself from her hiding spot.

Kiana's battlesuit was called Valkyrie Ranger. As the name implies, it specialized in range combat. The suit consisted of a pair knee-high leather boots, blue denim mini shorts, a cropped-top white jacket, long leather gloves, and a black full-body spandex underneath. Additional accessories include an ammo belt on her waist and a black cape with orange inner lining.

Kiana immediately brought a pair of handguns and started shooting at the Honkai beast to weaken them

Kiana immediately brought a pair of handguns and started shooting at the Honkai beast to weaken them. One by one, the Honkai got sucked in towards the black sphere and bundled up with one another.

Kiana's eyes shined as she then firmly planted her feet on the ground. A huge white cannon slowly manifested on her hand and soon let out whirling noises.

"Gungnir Fire!"

Kiana shouted her battlesuit's Ultimate as a large beam of energy blasted towards the gathered Honkai beast.

As soon as beam subsided, Bronya's Ultimate also ended as each one of the Honkai beasts weakly fell on the ground.

But even with that onslaught of attacks, the Honkai beasts were still able to slowly get up.

Though it seemed like this was within Kiana and Bronya's expectations. Honkai beasts have high durability after all, with most needing a bit of time in order to get subjugated.

Both the girls once again prepared to engage as the Honkai beasts immediately charged at them.

Kiana quickly separated from Bronya as she keeps on shooting at the Honkai beasts. The aggro'd beasts naturally moved to the immediate threat.