Lou Nian followed his gaze and asked, "You mean Shen Mo?"

"you recognize?"

"He's a straight man." Lou Nian rolled his eyes angrily, "Otherwise, how could he have been pure with our sister-in-law for so many years."

Seeing him smiling maliciously, Lou Nian frowned: "Third Brother, when are you going back to Country Y?"

"I won't go back." Lou Yutang replied perfunctorily, "I've already graduated, so why go back?"

Lou Nian couldn't help teasing: "What about your six boyfriends?"

He is a well-known lover of the Lou family. When he was studying abroad in country Y, he once talked with six boyfriends in one go without overturning his car. Even his parents were so shocked that they were speechless.

Lou Yutang finally came back to his senses, and tapped her forehead with his fingers: "Little girl, what nonsense are you talking about?"

Just when Lou Shijing was passing by, he stepped forward and called out to him: "Brother!"

Lou Shijing turned his head sideways, his tone indifferent: "What's wrong?"

He drank a lot of wine, and as soon as he got close, he could smell the strong and sweet smell of red wine.

Lou Yutang laughed and said, "When will you and your sister-in-law go on for honeymoon?"

"Two days later."

"Brother, don't be so indifferent, I am your younger brother who is connected by blood."

Lou Shijing glanced at him indifferently: "What's the matter?"

Before he could open his mouth, Lou Nian laughed out loud: "Third brother wants to make love to sister-in-law's good brother."

Lou Shijing's eyes changed suddenly, and he said after a long while, "Don't even think about the people around him."

Lou Yutang was stunned, then laughed: "Brother, don't be such an overprotective person."

Lou Shijing gave him a sharp look, then turned and left.

The girl in blue covered her mouth and smiled lightly: "I told you not to mess with the eldest brother, have you suffered a lot? You can't touch our sister-in-law, let alone his friends, remember?"

Lou Yutang tapped her on the head gently: "Little girl"

On the other side, the chat continued.

"By the way, youngest, what happened all these years, how did you get together with Lou Shijing?"

"Hahaha, I had exactly the same reaction as you when I received the invitation!"

Mingyue was the youngest in the university dormitory and was affectionately called "the youngest" by them. The head of the dormitory, that is, their boss, asked again: "Is there any relationship between you?"

Ming Yue took a sip of red wine into his mouth, and the slightly sweet liquid entered his throat, making his brows tighten.

If disliking is considered as one of the feelings, then he and Lou Shijing should have feelings—this kind of relationship exists in two phases, and they have hated each other for eight years. Other unreasonable thoughts were raised in his mind.

After all... After three years, they will have nothing to do with each other, and everything will be back on track.

After swallowing the red wine, Ming Yue squeezed out an open-minded smile: "How could I have feelings for him? When the Ming family was on the verge of bankruptcy, when the Lou family acquired Mingyou, they bought me by the way. It was called marriage, but it was It's nothing more than seeking a reputation from the outside world, and it's no different from doing good deeds."