The rest of the team watched in awe as Sasuke unveiled another technique.

"Raitoningufizu!" Sasuke looked to be controlling the thunder with some sort of lightning string in which he used to make sure his arm didn't fully get blown off.

In an instant, huge balls of lightning spawned in the middle of the building, which had a premeditated effect on the humans inside the building, including the owners of DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo. The building was burnt down to the ground, but some owners manage to sneak away in black cars as they drove down a dark alleyway.

"You two go fetch them." Kakashi commanded as he nodded towards Sakura and Naruto.

As they left, Kakashi found Sasuke clutching his own arm, veins pulsating his heartbeat and making it go faster. He had quite an amount of adrenaline momentum.

(AN: If any of you manage to guess which song 'Adrenaline Momentum' came from, you're amazing. K, back to the story)

"How did you manage to do that, Sasuke?" Kakashi questioned.

"I'm just built different." Sasuke managed to let out some words before collapsing and breathing heavily. Kakashi smirked.

"That jutsu has huge side-effects, doesn't it?" Kakashi asked.

"No, Kashi, that's not why I'm on the floor, panting my head off." Sasuke sarcastically replied.

"You need help." Kakashi offered a hand. Sasuke gladly took it.

"How'd you learn that jutsu?" Kakashi asked, putting a hand behind his shoulder to support him from falling down.

"I crammed a lot of practice into the two months that Naruto was in the hospital." Sasuke replied.

"Like..?"

"Developing my Sharingan, developing my Commandment, maybe getting a few contracts with a summon here or there, but mostly just working on some new moves."

"What kind of new moves?"

"The 'Raitoningufizu', (the move I did just then), a jutsu called 'Herufaiabureizu', a jutsu called 'Akuma No Ōra', and another one called 'Eakattā'. That's all I can remember for now."

"Lightning Fizz? Hellfire blaze? Devil's Aura? Air Cutter? When in Jashin's name did this boy learn how to do all these moves? How does he know what they are? Where did he get this knowledge from? These are supposed to be S-class moves, be this boy makes them look easy! Does his clan's eye give him the ability to learn everything extremely quickly and efficiently? He's just making a mockery of the Shinobi way!" Kakashi thought, with a blank face.

"You know, I tried to make a Lightning Fizz, but I almost got my arm blown off. How'd you do it without having a decapitated arm?" Kakashi asked.

"I did what the scroll told me to." The raven answered simply.

"What did it tell you to do?"

"Make sure you have 1 week of rest and no 'energy wasting activities', then do about 100 pushups per day, for one week. Next, I ate a lot of tomatoes. Then I tried what the scroll told me to do. Channel all your chakra into your hands, make sure you seperate your lightning chakra from others, then you need some humidity in the air, so I blew a fireball into the sky, made the weather humid, and I successfully did this jutsu."

"I did all of that. All except for the tomatoes part. I'll have to try that again." Kakashi, embarrassed with himself, sighed.

"Here come Sakura and Naruto." Sasuke pointed out, drawing Kakashi's attention to the two students, who were wide-eyed.