"I..."

"Where is the bitch?" Another voice interrupted her speech, and Madison's ears stood at alert when she instantly recognized that tone all of a sudden.

It was that feminine voice... The one in her dreams.

"No..." Madison could only mutter as she tried to look around trying to get a glimpse of this mysterious woman, but didn't have to stress herself so much because suddenly the woman came to stand in front of her.

Shuddering slightly in fear, her gaze on the perfectly manicured toes in front of her, Madison slowly raised her face, her neck trembling and that's when she saw her.

That's when she saw the woman who had the voice she'd been hearing in her dreams every night. The woman who'd shot her, and tortured her helplessly in all her nightmares.

It was the lady, she'd collided with at the first event where she'd seen Damien after all these years. The lady whose dress she'd toiled and paid 2000 dollars for. The lady, whom she knew as Damien's girlfriend and almost fiancée.

The dots started to connect in her head, and that's when she got a good knowledge of what had been happening to her all these while.

The stalkers, the threat letters, the men at the bar, and every other scary thing she'd suffered these past few weeks, had all been orchestrated by Damien's girlfriend. His jealous girlfriend, and as Madison caught her gaze, the lady's lips stretched in a wicked smirk that sent chills all through her.

"You... you are the... you are..." She didn't get to finish her sentence because halfway the lady leaned down, and before Madison knew it, she grabbed a huge chunk of her strawberry blonde curls and squeezed tightly.

A blood curling scream emanated from her lips, as pain shot through every fibre of her skull and laughing outrageously as she continued to tighten her grip, the lady muttered mockingly, waving her left long nails at Madison's face.

"Hello bitch. What a surprise?..."
.......

KATHERINE

Madison continued to scream, as Katherine continued to tighten her grip, but she wasn't letting go of the long strands anytime soon.

The sound was soothing to her ears, and she loved it so much. She was basking in the fact that she had her number one enemy right under her control and grasp, and this was pure bliss.

"Pour more ice cold water on her head. Just continue pouring the liquid on her." Katherine half yelled, urging her men to keep on doing what they were doing without a question.

They obeyed her command like an obedient dog who'd just been trained how to fetch, and packing more ice in the water, they continued to drain down the contents of the bucket on the bitch's head.

Katherine raised the bitch's head up, a smirk on her lips when she saw that Madison's face was red with blood and the water kept rising to her chin.

Her mouth was wide open, making gurgling noises, and seeing the whites of her eyes, it only made Katherine smile all the more.

Oh... this was just the beginning. By the time she would be done, the bitch would have no choice but to beg for death, and even then Katherine knew for sure that she wouldn't give her that.

She would still torture her to her fill, and when she was ready to pull the trigger, she would.

"Stop! Stop! Please I beg you." Madison screamed, as another stream of ice cold water washed over her skin, but Katherine refused to let her go.

"Please I..."

"Pour more water!" Katherine half yelled, a dark chuckle rising from the deep of her throat, and her men did as ordered, cutting Madison of her speech, as she began to thrash wildly.