Chapter 5

'Mindlink'

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

'Speaking to dragons'

————————————————————————

Kano's POV

"Ace, did you wake Autumn?" I asked my brother as I walked over to him, noticing that Autumn was awake. "She's just woken up, I was about to speak to her." Autumn looked better, but I noticed she seemed a bit out of it. "Do wood spirits need nature, rather than just water?" I asked Ace. Ace looked down at me and then back to her. "I was going to ask her if she needed more than just water." Autumn nodded her head at what Ace said. "Here let me get you out of there. Do we have another element pod?" Ace asked me. "Let me go check." I walked next to Chase's healing pod.

"Father, do we have another element pod?" I asked. He looked at me before walking across to the other wall, peering over. "We do have one on this wall. Is it for Autumn?"

"Yes, it seems that she got a little bit too much water. Do we have one for wood elements?" Father headed to a healing pod, before hitting a few buttons. "Ace, pick up Autumn and bring her over here." Ace came over with Autumn held in his arms. Father picked her up from Ace and put her into the healing pod. He hit a button that looked like a wood symbol. "I'll make a call with your Uncle to see if he is aboard his ship. I know that he's on a mission currently. We are also going to be at Freya's ship in between 40 minutes to an hour and twenty minutes."

Father walked away, before closing the door to the bird bath fountain. 

Poseidon's POV

I approached the monitor to call my brother. As I was about to hit the call button, I received a call from my brother. "Arthur! I was just about to call you." I told him. He looked as if he'd been crying. "I just got off a call with Freya. Did you really find my little girl?" His eyes were welling up with tears again. I smiled at him, assuringly. "We did. Did you hear from Freya that we are meeting up midway from our mission?" 

"Yes, I'm actually just about an hour away. I'm going to meet you all there. I'm going to have my son with me on my ship. Would you mind if I have her on my ship?" Arthur asked. "You know, I was going to ask if you would like to meet up with us, but it seems that Freya beat me to it. Yet again." The video call got pushed to the left side, while a new call appeared to the right. "Well, speak of the devil. Freya is calling me as we speak." I pushed the accept button. Freya's call remaining on the right. "Good timing Freya, I'm on with Arthur."

"How convenient, I was just about to speak to him. How far are you from the meeting point?" Freya asked. I dragged Freya up, to see where we were from the coordinates. "We're about an hour away. I'm pretty sure Chase was told that we are giving him to you." 

"How are our kids that are with you Freya?"

Ace POV

As I stood in front of Autumn's healing pod, I noticed that she seemed to be stabilizing a lot better than she was before. Her healing was still slow, but I know that we don't have all the correct elements for her. Our healing pods for other elements have a much slower healing rate for the people inside, but if they have a water element of sorts we can help somewhat better. For instance, Autumn does need water, but she also needs a different element to help her. There are some people that need a different element.

"Kai, how is Aura doing?" I asked. "She is doing alright. She was so dehydrated, she's been sleeping throughout all the commotion that was happening with Autumn. We should wake her up for when we meet up with Aunt Freya." 

Father opened the door, where we could hear both Aunt Freya and Uncle Arthur in the background. "Arthur will also be meeting us up at coordinates. We will be meeting them up in an hour, so just monitor how well they are healing in the healing pods. Otherwise just relax for a few minutes." Father walked back to the room, continuing to chat with Aunt Freya and Uncle Arthur. 

We continued to check their health, occasionally chatting with one another. Father came back to the room, apparently ending the call with Aunt Freya and Uncle Arthur. "We are about to arrive at the coordinates. So,if you guys would like to wake up Chase, Aura, and Autumn please do so. I'm going to go around and make sure we are prepared to stop. Freya is also close, but Arthur is only a little farther away."

I went over to Autumn, slightly tapping the glass of the pod. She blinks awake. "We are about to be meeting up with my aunt and uncle, we have found someone who has a better healing pod for your element. Do you mind if we transfer you to that ship? You sadly won't be with your cousin, because he doesn't have any decent lightning element healing pods." Autumn seems to have a conversation with her dragon, before she answers. "I don't mind." I nodded my head. I looked at Autumn's healing process and noticed she was way better than she was in the water. I looked over to see that Aura is sitting crisscrossed in the water. Kai seems to have given her more water, there was a cup in her hand that she was drinking. Chase was awake, he did seem way better, but I could tell once Aunt Freya got him, he would be way better. 

"Hey kids! They are here!"

————————————————————————

Finished: January 16th, 2023

Edited: May 9th, 2023

Published: May 10th, 2023

Words: 979

Q: What shows are you currently watching?

Have a great day/night!

For all the college students currently taking finals, if you already took your final I hope your tests was great and I hope you have passed. And if you haven't yet, I hope you get a great score and pass.