S1: Episode 1 [ The Devil Went Down To Kouh ]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [ Season One ]

Episode 1: [ The Devil Went Down to Kouh ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

____________

____________

____________

____________

____________

The world as we know it has been and always will be a lie. No, that would be incorrect, as it is better to say "The world that mankind knows, is a lie", as inside and beyond their blue ball they call "Earth" lies both beings of great and small power. They're the "Supernatural", earning their name and title by the power and strength they hold, which defies and mocks our modern laws.

Thought to be fiction by most men and women alike, the supernatural consists of many fairytale and mythological races. From elves to dwarves, from yokai to heroes, and from almighty gods to terrible dragons, the supernatural is a fearsome world with might oftentimes making right. Yet, you would be surprised to know, outside the relative few that wish to cause trouble and harbor violence in their hearts, they tend to stay out of human affairs, and at most work them to their advantage. You see, even gods prefer heaven over earth.

So one can see that, despite many of these beings holding power capable of ending the world ten times over, they're relatively peaceful for the most part, allowing the human world as we know it to grow and cultivate. Of course, there are the occasional incidents of things or beings being spotted by nosey eyes, but with the use of magic and teamwork between factions, they're almost always covered up in some shape or form.

Fearsome, mysterious, and very odd. The supernatural world is home to many things, but most of all opportunity! From becoming rich, to becoming the strongest of all! Where there are men searching for more, the supernatural world offers. As throughout history, those with ambition have always made a name for themselves and have been recorded and even revered in that world. We call them heroes, they call them warriors.

But amidst the many groups and factions, three have always stood out, and have been appropriately declared as "The Three Factions", or the "Biblical Factions". They were the ones who started the conflict known as the Great War, though much of the blame was placed on the devils. On one side there is Heaven, headed by the Biblical God, and on the other is the Grigori, home of the Fallen Angels who are led by the ever crazy Azazel. And last but not least, are the devils or demons if you prefer, led by the "Crimson Satan" Sirzechs Lucifer.

Out of all the supernatural, these three factions oftentime are the ones to stir up the most trouble in the human world. With the fallen keeping an eye on those who possess the mighty sacred gears, and the devils making deals with sinners and bringing those with talent into their fold, the angels are the ones called to answer prayers and aid the church in helping the sick and needy. But do not let it escape your eyes, as all three of the biblical players have a history with black stains in it.

But for the devils, currently, in a small japanese town, hold three very important players for the future. People who will one day become heroes, fighters of renown. Yet with the future soon surrounding this small town in much trouble and chaos...

Where does he fit into it all?

____________

____________

____________

"So, this is where I'll be attending for the next three years? Can't say I'm not impressed, those satan sisters sure do know where to conduct their business," He spoke, overlooking the large high school, standing at its entrance. Chuckling to himself, he swung his bright red backpack over his arm and began walking forward.