Chapter 21 Vengeance

Start from the beginning

Atra: I just remembered Cookie and Cracker asking me to look after Biscuit...

Nhazul just looked at Atra, as he picked up another tray.

Nhazul: Want me to help around the kitchen?

Atra just shock her head, declining, wiping her eyes.

Atra: No, It's fine, big bro...

Nhazul just looked at her, as she took the trays into the kitchen.

Nhazul: Right.

Merrbit: But...

Nadi: Let her do it. She can be distracted if she's moving her body.

As Nadi and Merrbit left, Nhazul looked back at Atra one more time, before walking away.

(Timeskip)

Currently, it's now the middle of the night, and Nhazul was standing outside, on the edge of ship looking out into the horizon, thinking back to that day. What the last thing his mother ever said to him.

(Flashback)

Mom: It's because of you were born... Because of you my life is as miserable as it is...! I hate you... I HATE YOU!!!!

Standing in front of his mom was an 6 year old Nhazul, with cuts and bruises all over him, holding up a gun.

Nhazul: ...

Mom: Akuma ...!!! You Demon Spawn...!!! There's no where for a Demon like you to belong!

(Present)

Nhazul: ...

Mikazuki: Nhazul.

Nhazul looked back behind him, seeing Mikazuki.

Nhazul: What is it?

Mikazuki: I'm going to see Orga. I want to know what to do next.

Nhazul: And why are you telling me?

Mikazuki: Because you're like me. Orga said so. The will and drive to move forward towards whatever you intend to do. That's what he said. Don't you still want to move forward?

Nhazul; Of course I do.

Mikazuki: Then let's go. Let's find out what to do next.

Nhazul just looked at Mikazuki, before chuckling.

Nhazul: Right. Lead the way.

Upon getting Nhazul, both he and Mikazuki made their way to Orga's room, opening the door seeing he was sitting on the floor.

Orga: Mika

Orga: Mika... Nhazul...

Mikazuki: Everyone's waiting.

Orga: Biscuit told me... He'll quit Tekkadan... That I always intentionally go down the dangerous path. If so, it means I killed him...