There were moments when I thought he was human but then he just reminded me that I was crazy. I sat down taking my food from the kitchen nook to enjoy its delicacy knowing that Annie always went all out. These were the times that I missed my phone I could have been writing drafts or reading either way I would have been using my time efficiently.

I still haven't stepped into my office after the dreams, I was still shook, I sighed looking out the window. I was never one to sit with a problem for so long it was new and foreign to me to not be able to quickly find a solution and being everywhere instead of just following my head, my emotions seemed to want to be part of this - in letting him know I didn't want to be here, any chance that I got -I needed to find control. I was done mopping around and feeling sorry for myself.

Time slowly went by -as I expected and before I knew it I was done with breakfast. When you have nothing to do time was your biggest enemy. I looked up startled but quickly masked it when I saw Irene in front of me with a frown on her face.

"Do you expect of me to wash that?" She asked, she was definitely getting bold with me. I preferred it when she didn't speak to me or when she acted like I didn't exist. I did know that I had to nip this in the bud before it got out of hand but I didn't know where I stood with Lachlan I didn't want him being mad at me for telling his staff to fuck off. I thought against it- I had after all promised myself to make better decisions. I politely told her no before getting up as she walked away. I didn't mind cleaning up after myself I just didn't appreciate how she treated me.

I might have found other dishes waiting for me but I didn't care. Doing dishes wouldn't kill me, I didn't even bother asking where the dish washer was. I had bigger problems than petty little disputes. As I was drying them a hand quickly came to my aid. I watched the tall pretty brunette woman in a maids uniform as I have come to know as Caitlyn. She was the only one who has shown me a smile amongst the few maids I have been around. I watched her take the plates out of my hand going on in Gaelic which I didn't understand a word of.

I watched a look of realisation cross her face as she quickly switched to English.

"Miss Khumalo! Please don't do the dishes, you don't have to lift a finger." She went on taking over with everything not waiting for a word from me. She almost seemed like she was panicking.

"Mr O'Sullivan would not like this at all.-" she turned to me seriousness on her face making sure to look at me in the eye.

"I will take over please- you don't have to lift a finger around this house. " she said gesturing for me to leave the kitchen. I let out a thank you knowing if I refused she wouldn't have it plus it looked like she would faint if I insisted on continuing, I was done anyways. I didn't even get a chance to greet her or get any word in as she then switched back to her native tongue continuing with drying the dishes with something I couldn't make out in her eyes. I wondered why there were so many dishes in the first place.

I made my way to the library with the hope of actually picking up a book and being able to get lost in it instead of being caught up in my reality. I could do better and I would do better if not for myself for Serenity and I knew deep down that I would do anything for my sister at least I would try harder because I still wanted to see her someday.

I wasn't anxious about her return from her off the grid work anymore - I was scared knowing how stubborn my sister was. Knowing no matter what she would find me even if it meant she would lose her life -without hesitation. I had to do better. I had to try for her, even if it meant truly giving this messed up relationship a chance- I just need to find out how powerful this man truly was and where his power stopped. There had to be a limit.

...

I would never stop loving the wind neither would I ever stop loving hard rainy days with no sun in sight and the sounds of rumbling thunder. I would sleep like no one's business, write or read. So as the wind blew across the beautiful field filled with sunflowers it reminded me of home as I watched in awe the sunflowers. I also loved the sunset. There is a lot I loved, I sometimes liked finding beauty in the simple things that people have forgotten the value of.