Here Goes Nothing

Lauren P.O.V

So I woke up before my alarm clock went off and it was a warm body next to me. I was confused then I remembered I slept over Dinah house. I couldn't help but stare at her she looks like an angel when she sleeps. I wonder if she can feel me staring at her? Probably not she's dinah. Then my alarm clock went off I sighed then got up and turned it off.

Jesus I do not want to wake dinah up she's a really heavy sleeper. So I took the pillow I was sleeping with and threw it at her. All she did was turn over so I'm to take on of the team and jump on her. Here goes nothing One....... Two...... THREE........ Then I jumped on her.

That was not the best idea because she pushed me off her and I hit the floor. She jumped out the bed so fast and helped me up.

"What did I tell you about doing that" Dinah said

" Well you wouldn't wake up so thats the only way I could wake you up" I said

Then she whispered something but i didn't catch it. I opened up her closet door and pick something to wear. Then I remembered our matching out fits were in her so I grabbed them and threw dinah her outfit.

"Why you throw this at me" Dinah said

"We're wearing these today" I said

"What if i don't want to wear it" Dinah Said

"Well suck it up" I said

"No because i'm not wearing it" dinah said

" Please" I said

" Fine" Dinah said as she gave in

I ran up to her and gave her a big hug and she hugged back. We kind of hugged for a long time until Dinah mom walked in.

"Good morning girls" Mrs.Hansen said

"Good morning mom" we both said at the same time

Yes I call Mrs.Hansen mom, she's like a mom to me. After she left we got dressed and said Good Bye to everyone and got in the car and headed to school.

Camila P.O.V

So its lunch time and I'm at the lunch table waiting for the girls. I can't wait to see them I've been having a rough morning and they really know how to lift me up. I really want to see lauren. I want to stare at her beautiful green eyes and get lost in them.

Speaking of the girls here they come. They all had their lunches and were laughing. Laughing at what? Who knows. I realized lauren and dinah had on matching outfits. I got mad. I wish we could do something like that. I wish we could have cute moments.

"HEY MILA" Ally screamed

"Hey Cam" Normani said

"Hey camz" Lauren said

"Wassup C" Dinah Said

"Hi guys" I said and smiled

Ally P.O.V

So me and the girls sat down at the lunch table and while we were in the middle of eating Camila got up and left. Everyone thought she was just going to the bathroom but I really think something is wrong with her.

"Guys I'm about to check on Camila" I said

" I'm coming with you" Lauren said

We walked to the bathroom in complete silence it wasn't an awkward silence. We walked in the bathroom and couldn't find Camila anywhere and we started to worry. We ran out the bath room and ran all over the school yelling her name.

We ran back to the lunch room to get the rest of the girls.

"Guys what wrong" Dinah Asked

"WE CANT FIND CAMZ" lauren yelled