Chapter 17 Nightmares

Zacznij od początku

Atra: Kudelia.. You're great... You're putting up with it for so long....

Nhazul seeing this, pulled up Atra, holding her, surprising her.

Atra: B-Big bro... don't worry about me...

Nhazul: I'm just doing what you said. You're crying too, aren't you?

Atra: B-But...

Nhazul: It's alright. Just let it all out.

Hearing this, Atra just began crying holding onto Nhazul, burying her face into his chest

Hearing this, Atra just began crying holding onto Nhazul, burying her face into his chest. As Kudelia did the same with Mikazuki.

(Timeskip)

Currently, within her room Atra was asleep in her bed, when she found herself awoken rather unpleasantly.

Atra: Ah!!!

Her breaths were uneven from the dream, or rather a nightmare in which she would count as rather terrifying still running through her mind.

Atra: ...

Atra started to think back to what happened to her only a few hours ago, which was the result of men that had kidnapped and beaten her for information that she had not had. Atra had lied so Kudelia would have more time and would not be victim to this trivial punishment. She would keep strong... even as those men slapped and punched her so hard that it knocked the chair that she was bound to over. Although she stayed strong and didn't break, for Kudelia's sake, it was still a terrifying experience, and instinctively cried out for help in her mind, for her protecter...

"Help me.... Help me, big brother... I'm scared... Please save me..."

Atra: ...

Atra just sat there, clenching her bed sheets tightly as tears attempted to roll down her face. Despite staying strong for Nhazul, the thought of what he said didn't escape her.

"What if Nhazul had not come for her, who would have? What would have happened to her? What could they have done to her?"

Those very thoughts and remnants of the nightmare harassed her already racing mind, fear making her tense and quite awake now. Atra proceeded to get up and even taking her blanket with her, she wrapped it around herself deciding to take a walk, attempting to clear her head.