"Pickup Lines" Denki Kaminari x Reader

(A/N sry, for those of you who've already read this, I apologize for changing it. It turned out very similar to someone else's story, so I rewrote it and changed it to Denki lmao. I promise Shinsou will soon get his moment in the spotlight.)

(third person pov)

(Y/n) always thought they were more of a "lone wolf" type of person when they were younger, stemming from the fact that no one had ever wanted to be around them because of their quirk. It used to be highly unstable, capable of emitting blue lighting from their body. It was a powerful quirk too. Now, (Y/n) could use it to create weapons, cages, force fields, and just striking people down in general.

It was no surprise to them when they received a letter inviting them to U.A, saying that (Y/n) had gotten in on recommendations for the second semester.

Now they stood outside the gates of U.A, internally cringing at how many people were there. (Y/n) knew there would be a lot of people there, after all it was the #1 hero school in Japan. Taking a breath to study themselves, (Y/n) walked through the gates.

(your pov)

You had finally reached your classroom, 1-A, and stood outside the door, unsure of what lay beyond the ginormous doors. Steeling your nerves once again, you decided to push them open to reveal... absolute chaos. None of them realized that you had walked in, continuing their games. A tall, navy-blue haired boy stood yelling at a boy with ash blond hair that had his feet on the desk. A pink-skinned girl, and three boys floated through the air, presumably controlled by a girl with round, pink cheeks. Looking past them, were more students, much quieter than the others.

You stood there in confusion. *where was the teacher?!*  Looking in a corner, you saw a yellow slug- wait no, it was a man in a sleeping bag? *Is he the teacher?* Your answer was given when he crawled out of the sleeping bag and made his way to the podium. Before you went farther into the classroom, you felt a small hand on your thigh. Internally, you were panicking. Externally however, you looked down to see a small boy with grapes on his head. He was practically drooling, mumbling about what color underwear you could possibly have on.

Deciding not to let this continue, you activated your quirk and made a cage for him. Bending down to his minuscule height, you whispered to him:
"Touch the bars, and you die. Got that you little pervert?"

Glancing up, you realized that everyone had gone silent and were now looking at you.
"Uhhh, hi everyone. I'm (L/n Y/n). My quirk is called "blue lightning" and uh... yeah I guess you'll find out what it does in training. Yeah, I know it's weird that I'm joining halfway through the year, but you'll have to deal with it."
You then made your way over to your designated seat, next to a boy with yellow hair, with a black stripe though a patch in the front. By then your teacher had introduced himself to the class as Aizawa-sensei, and continued on with whatever monotone instructions for the class.

"Alright guys, get your hero costumes on and meet me outside."

(side note, Mineta forgot he was being held captive, touched the bars, and had to be sent to the hospital)

Also, here's your hero costume, you can choose.