Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Warisha's POV
It's 7 o'clock right now and sadly I'm done with all of my meetings and work, so I have no reason for not to go back home. Truth be told I am ignoring Yazaan. Well, basically not Yazaan but the whole talk about the mess that was created 3 years ago. I just want both of us to have the same relationship of friends and enemies that we had before this marriage. I don't want our relationship to change just because of a decision our elders made and begged us to acclimatise upon it. If anyone wants to hear my personal opinion ,let me be honest. I like the frenemy relationship I have with Yazaan. I am adapted to the competitive Yazaan, the Yazaan who hates me, the Yazaan who will tell me that he's better than me ,the Yazaan who understands me without me speaking ,the Yazaan who knows the real me ,not the one everyone else knows, the Yazaan who despite all our differences always gets me a birthday gift and whether we are fighting or not he never lets anyone disrespect me. I am habitual to the rude ,arrogant and weird but cares a little bit Yazaan. I know it doesn't make sense but that's who we really are. I was busy with my thoughts ,when my phone rang. It was Fariha Mami. The women to whom I really can't say no.
Warisha:"Asalam u Alaikum maami jaan."
Fariha mami:"Walaikum Asalam baita. Kidhar ho? Aye nahi ab tak."
Warisha:"Mami wo Bas kuch kaam main phas gai hun, isliye late hojaiga, ap sab mera khaney par  intezar na kigye ga."
Fariha Mami:"Hogya! Tumney kabsey itna jhoot bolna shuru kerdiya hai. Khaney per ghar chehye ho mughey tum."
Warisha bit her tongue.
Warisha:"Ji ,AllahHafiz."
Yazaan POV
It was about dinner time and Warisha had still not arrived. I just want to get over all the mess that has happened in these 3 years. I don't really know what everyone's problems are like Nkkah hum dono ka hua hai aur maut baki sab ko pari hui hai. Since this morning I've been lectured by baba about the importance of Nikkah. Then Mama gave me a handful about me not being wise if I decide to break the exquisite bond. Then dadaji indirectly told me not to be stupid enough to break this marriage. Then Rameen phupo ,who turns out is staying here for a week, despite living two house down the road, like don't get me wrong or whatever but Rameen phupo is really testing my patience by constantly pitying and telling me that what happened with me 3 years prior was absolutely biassed. Like! Hold on what did I missed in these past 3 years. Rameen phupo used to shower Warisha with love ,like that's a bit of an exaggeration but she was okay with Warisha, but now she wants her away, like really away. I really don't know why but hopefully I will find out. But first I need to have a brawl  with Warisha on a very important topic.
Sumaira  chachi:"Warisha kab tak arahi hai bhabhi?"
Mama:"Bas Kuch dair tak arahi hai"
And that exact moment Warisha walks in.
Yazaan:"Like really, sahi kaha gaya hai speak of the devil and the devil is here."
Mama turned and glared at me ,while I just shrugged.
Warisha:"You sure I'm the devil. Let me rephrase that sentence of yours. It's more like I'm stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea. God may have mercy and help me out."I knew that she was talking about being in this unwanted relationship. Like hold on women why are you considering me as the devil. I was equally a prawn as you were. I glared at her and she smirked in response.
Yazaan:"Truth be told Some devil's are angels in disguise. They just don't get an opportunity to bring their angel out."
Warisha smiled. The same smile she gave everyone when she was impressed.
Warisha:"You really hit the nail on the head." She said while sitting on the chair right in front of me.
Warisha:"But some people like to be the devil's advocate....such as."
She left the rest for me to figure out.
Both of us were staring at each other trying to read each other but we were disturbed by a shrill voice.
Malaika:"Tum dono kya keh rahey ho. Mughey bhi batao."
Warisha just smiled and started playing with her utensils and left me to answer her.
I took a deep breath and spoke
Yazaan:"Jis keliye tha,  ussey samajh agaya hai."
Malaika huffed and sat back down on her seat which was again right beside me. Like really we need a freaking seating chart in this house, you can't just let anyone sit anywhere they want. There should be some freaking rules. And one of the rules should be Malaika should be at least 3feet away from Yazaan.
While eating dinner my phone pinged with a message. I opened and saw a message from Warisha.
Warisha: I hope you like the seating arrangement. You really have a great dinner mate. Bon appetite!
Yazaan:🙄
______________________
Warisha's POV
I Was in my room pacing ,deciding on whether I should go and talk with Yazaan or leave the matter as it has been for the last three years. I took a deep breath and decide to go with my heart which said leave it, SHUT It!!! I'm listening to my brain and went towards Yazaan's room. I just barged in not caring about anything.
I went and stood in front of him. I did had enough courage to barge in his room but not enough courage to speak. So as usual he understood me without me having to speak.
(The bold is when both of them are talking in loud voices.)
Yazaan:"We do need to talk. First, me. Why did you agree to this marriage? Were you insane!! ,mana ker deti. Tumhara dimaag ghaas khaaney gaya tha. "
Warisha:"Chalao mat mughpey, tumbhi mana ker saktey thay, tumney kyun haan ki. It's all your fault."
Yazaan:"Don't you dare put the entire blame on me Warisha."
Warisha:"Aur kiski galti hai. Na tum us maham ko pasand kertey aur na wo tumhey dhoka deti aur na hamar shaadi hoti."
Yazaan:"Tumhey kya lagta hai, I wanted this to happen. Batao na ,do you really think I did all of this on purpose."
Warisha:"I don't know! OK, mughey nahi pata. And you know what tum mano ya na mano hum is condition main tumhari wajah se pohnchey hai." After saying that  I left his room. And to my luck ,Malaika was standing right outside his room.
Malaika:"Tum itni raat ko Yazaan ke kamrey man kya ker rahi thi ?"
Warisha:"Tumhey kya, main jab marzi uskey kamrey main jaon."
Malaika:" Tumhey kya lagta hai agar tumhara aur Yazaan ka nikkah hogya hai toh you have all rights over him. Yaad rakhna Chaar din ki chandni phir undheri raat hai."
Warisha:"You know what just shutup. Agar itna masla tha merey aur Yazaan ke Nikkah se to ye tab Nikkah ke waqt bolna tha na, main bhi is sab main na phasti,  and meri Bala se tum Yazaan ko kal kya aj hi lelo ,meri toh jaan chuttey. "
After saying that I went to my room not caring about anything.
____________________________________
How was the chapter?
I hope you like it.
Plz vote and comment.