Ch 44: Unwanted Guests

Comenzar desde el principio

"If my memory does recall, you don't like him" he said. 

"I didn't like him as a teenager because he was difficult teacher who only wanted me to perfect my magic, and look at me.." I said. "Olivia Grayson, considered to be one of the most powerful magic wielders of this planet and this universe."

"I don't know about this" he said. 

"They turned my own brother against me. I need to have at least three magic wielders apart of my counsel and my mother cannot be one of them" I said. "Otherwise.. I don't even want to think about what will happen."

I grabbed his face, placing a soft kiss on his lips. 

"I need to go do this. I trust you and the others will find who is doing this to Conner" I said. 

My hand slowly left his face as I walked away. I closed my eyes, teleporting to Centennial Park. I walked up next to a man who was staring at the statue of my father. 

"The great Superman" Mordo said. "And his daughter even more great."

I smiled, turning my head to him. I waited a few seconds before wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled as he patted my back. We pulled apart as he examined my face. 

"Even more beautiful since the last time I saw you, my child" he said. 

"To be fair it has been over ten years" I said. 

"I fear there is another framing you for Clea's murder" he said. 

"Well, that is a given" I said. "Any ideas?"

He sighed as I turned to look at my fathers statue. 

"Your power exceeds that of anyone in this universe. Even before you were given the Chaos Magic you were considered to be more powerful than anyone on this planet" he said. "Your mother giving it to you was no coincidence. Wanda knew it was always meant for you, that is why she was never able to fully control it and yet you did with ease. It was always meant for you, Olivia, it has been apart of your destiny."

"I did a bad thing" I whispered. "After my father died, I was heartbroken. I turned into someone I never want to be again. But I reconciled with myself and knew he was meant to die and there was nothing I could do."

I closed my eyes, seeing Tommy lying on the ground, dying. 

"Tommy was never meant to die.. he should have never been there in the first place" I said. "I didn't know by bringing him back it would bring them back too..I don't regret it, I would do it one hundred times over and still bring him back knowing it would bring them back too."

"You used the Darkhold?" He asked. 

"Clea gave it to me. I read it, took in its knowledge" I said. 

 I looked at my hands that still had darkness at the tips of my fingers. It was less than before but still there. 

"I was using the darkest of magic" I said. "They're going to use that against me."

"Olivia" he sighed. 

"I can rewrite reality as I please, alter it at my leisure" I said. "I'm a threat just as much as I am a hero, I know that."

"We will not go down without a fight" he said. "I will do more research in the meantime until your arrest. Billy will see your innocence, I know how much these sorcerers can be manipulative."

I watched him walk away as I stayed to look at passerby's taking pictures with my fathers statue. I smiled at a young boy wearing a shirt with a big S in the center. He was pointing to the statue with a big smile on his face.