Selecting New Members

Börja om från början

《Nala Se》

Yularen: Madam, General Maruno is here.

Nala(Comms): Thank you, Admiral. *turn to Zen* Hello, young Master Jedi.

Zen: Ma'am.

Nala(Comms): Forgive me that I have to call you at the time you are needed. But there is something I wish you to attend in Kamino.

Zen: What is it, ma'am?

Nala(Comms): With the increasing success of the Nova Commando thanks to your effort, the military officers have requested your Commando squad to take even more missions.

Zen: More missions? Wait a minute, even if we can go on mission, we need break and time to think. We're not droids, and the clones are living beings too.

Nala(Comms): I understand, Master Jedi. But this is also requested by the Senate. Because of this request, we believe we will try to recruit new members into your team.

Zen: *rub his neck* Hmmm... That doesn't seem to be a good idea. While adding new members are fine, but they are need to be evaluated. By me, and my team. If someone that I choose to join my team, it would be Harper. But he's already commanding my frontal battalion, which I mostly not with compare to my commando squad.

Nala(Comms): Then it is done. You will come to Kamino, so you can give them a test where and you will evaluate them for theur skills.

Zen: Very well, Madam Nala. I'll be on Kamino at once.

Nala nod before the hologram changes back to the hologram of Geonosis.

Zen: *sigh* This is quite bothersome...

Luminara: The task that given to you must be done, Maruno. Even if that is not something that you may not like.

Zen: I know, Master Luminara. Good luck in your mission with Master Skywalker and Ahsoka on Geonosis. You too, Barriss.

Barriss: Of course, Master Maruno.

Luminara: Good luck with your current mission, Maruno.

Zen: Yes, Master Luminara. I'll be on my way now.

He bow to Admiral Yularen as well before he turn around and get out of the bridge.

(Hangar)

After leaving the bridge, Zen head directly to the hangar and have his starfighter ready. And his blue colored astromech with similar design with R2 is near the ship, R9-N9, which Zen give the nickname "Renin" to it.

Zen: Renin!

He rush to his droid and bend down to it, and patting its head.

Zen: I can't believe that you're here. How did you even get to this ship?

Renin: *beeping*

Zen: Oh... So you sneak in just so you can follow me, huh? Heh, that just same as me.

Renin: *beeping*

Zen: Come on, get on the fighter. We'll be heading for Kamino.

Renin: *beeping*