You are in a wrong place

TW: This one shot talks about sui**de and trauma , Read only if you are comfortable

**********************************************************************************

You will never become anything successful, You are the problem..... Why were you born Like this.....

all the voices from the family and closed ones lingered in her mind troubling her ....

She wiped her tears and gently saw down near her legs...The no moon night and the absence of electricity in the whole locality had darkened hurting her eyes and making it impossible for her to judge, where the floor was...

She slowly inched her foot and kept her feet half outside....in the air......Her legs started slowly shaking at the fact that there was no support ahead...but there was more commotion in her might for her to notice her fright...

She sighed...and closed her eyes...a tear drop fell from her face and the wind blown it down to the ground....

She saw below again...hoping to see the ground in all darkness....the only last thing she remembered was she pressing the building lift frantically to the 34th floor that is the last floor and standing up on that railing...

And its been 15 mins she standing up on that railing wanting to end her life once and for all ...To end the endless pain once and for all....as so she thought...

Just Jump, girl, Noone cares about you... Her heart pained...and tears ran down her swollen face...

She slowly inched her foot out ..and closed her eyes......

She was about to jump..........

But she felt a arm around her waist that swung her brought down to the railings...... and made her stand...infront of him...

All of it had happened in a spilt second...

Monami squinted her eyes...to see who did that , but from the shadow she could only make this out, that a Man slightly tall than her was standing in front of her.....

She could not recognize him.....

All the angst and anger was making her heart beat...

She hit his chest with her hand and started crying...

What do you think of yourself?? You are some Guardian Angel?? To save Me??? and Dont you dare give one of your TEd Talks to change my mind....!!!! You dont know me!!!! So dont even try..... she pushed him aback....

she wiped her tears....

Finally the man spoke...... No.... I am not .... he said....and she could hear him sigh....

Who am I to stop you??? he asked gently....

She was irritated ... then why did you stop me?? she yelled at the top the lungs....

You are in the wrong place.... the man said slowly...

Wrong place???? Wrong place, You dont even know what all I am going through , So shut the fuck up... she yelled ...at his dark shadow and proceeded to the railing.....

The man again held her hands and pushed her back....she tried to protest, but the man was too strong for her ...

And he made him face her...

Still even now, She could not see his face....although she could see he had a slightly oval face with no beard...and he sounded young, maybe her age, or he might be around her age is what she could guess....