Love is not blind!!

*************Five days earlier*********

He was heavily hit on his head...and was profusely bleeding as held his head and winced out of pain . 

this is for cheating me!!!! she shouted and took the rod and was dragged in it on the floor as it was too heavy for her to lift.....

Mam, you cannot do this.... a police constable held her But he cheated me  She yelled wanting to come out of the hold but the constable's hold was way too strong for her to break

**********Present day******

In courtroom,

 We call our main suspect on this case of attempting to murder...Mrs.Shergill

Monami wpied her tears and stood up the constable reached out for her at helped to stand up at the dias..

Monami:  Before anyone could speak or defend anything I Mrs. Karan shergill daughter of Mr.Mahajan have somrthing to say your honour..

 The Judge:   Go ahead..

 Monami sighed and wiped her tears she adjusted herself and gained some courage  All charges against me are true an I have no Objections against  it. I accept it that I chased him and was about to kill him , BUt  Her voice broke down.. But  she stammered  you have to my lord meine aisa kyon kiya....

******* Two weeks  before this all*********

Police officer :  We have found your..husband.Karan shergill  He called  out 

A gentleman came walking towards her...Monami smiled warmly at him... as he stood near her I hugged him..he felt a little odd at first but I did not think much as it was my karan, and we walked back home.

I was elated that I had found my karan after two long months of search. I held too his hand although it felt more harder and rough than before but who cares its him after all..My heart jumped with joy, Finally the police had found him after he went missing from his mission.I had no idea what I was getting into ..  Her voice choked as she spike in the courtroom..

 This is my Karan ....as you can see  The judge ruffled over some papers and photos that were handed over to him by her lawyer.

The judge somewhat knew where this case was heading to..

Monami continued in her confident yet broken voice  My lord after that we came to our house and I started to notice something as amiss with him..Ofcourse I could not see the whole truth right away She gave a fake smile, The judge felt for her at this point..

The Judge:  So when did you find out?!? even he choked at her state..

Monami wiped her tears  I always knew that something was wrong with hima and it never felt the same with him.. They were few small incidents like He never talking to me, as he had sore throat...and whenever he talked his voice always felt a little different ..everything your honor from his tiuch to his smell everything felt out of place and I felt I did not know my karan anymore..Par jo sach tha.... Her eyes welled..

The Judge: Toh When did you find out!!

Monami wiped her tears.. He even refused to come with me for a party with my friends Kaise aata, aata toh pakede jaata na..and thats why he cleverly planned to even take me abroad...HUH???? I heard a phone call of him speaking to somebody..saying how fast he need to move me out or else he will be caught...to confirm i asked him where did we first meet???Kehta hai academy...

I am blind my lord in an accident two years back and the proof of the same is submitted before the court...

I am blind but my love is not..Iss Annesh ke baache ne socha karan banke mere ghar aayega aur mein maan lungi kyunki mein andhi hoon...I repeat myself clear my lord I am blind and my love is not!!Baki aap log ko samne hi hai...aap log toh dekh bhi sakthe ho ki yeh insaan kitna gira hua hai..He made a blind lady trust him that he was her husband..aur jab pata chala I could not hold myself isliye waar kiya iss par...She ended

The judge felt disgusted at her state..He saw her and Karan's  wedding photos the proof of her being blind and clearly how aneesh had cheated her..everyone except aneesh and the police man tore up at her state..

THe judge went through all the proofs and gave his final judgement,  It is so proved that Aneesh had taken advantage of the one accused MErs. shergill of her blindness and had presented himself before her as her husband Karan to deceive her,. This court charges aneesh under section 107 and 420 under IPC and gives him the highest punishment possible that is 7 years of imprisonment and a fine of Rs.  500000 as a compensation for the mental torture Mrs.Shergill has gone through , and also orders the policeman so responsible to be terminated from his service permanently and an imprisonment of One year shall be served by him..

Although the court appreciates and congratulates Mrs.Shergill's bravery and  relieves her from all allegations and warns her to not take impulsive actions and inform police at the behest. Since in this case police were also equally involved  the court decides to leave her with a warning..

THe court also promises to speed up the case and search of Mr. karan shergill and to report the progress on the same .

 The judge passed his judgement and monami adjusted her black glasses and took her stick as she navigated the way out of her court room..

She opened her door and reached her house..and fell on her couch..... I am sorry karan...just come back na... She cried..holding a shirt of him ...

After five days...Moanmi heard a bell at her door and navigated to her door with her stick..

she opened and a police man greeted..

Police officer : We have found your..husband.Karan shergill He called out

A Gentleman walked near her she immediately took her cane out and pointed at the direction where the sound came... Where did we first meet??  She questioned him...her heart racing..

Tumne mujhe chor samjeke police ke hawale karrahi thi. Karan said in a soothing tone ...

She immediately realised it was karan and hugged him..as she hugged him she inhaled his scent a sense of relief fell on her face it was him Her karan and as she hugged him tight tears of happiness and the angst in her from all these days came trickling down her cheek..

**********************************

Hope you guys like it.

Drop in your thoughts.