A Beautiful relationship!!

She wiped her tears as she held her newborn child in her hand..

Tears just graced her joyous occasion and her happiness knew no bounds ..

All the Stress all her trauma that she had gone through was worth this moment..

It was like all the shit she went through had disappeared and a new hope had also born with her child...

As she saw her child one time with with a big smile on her face she uttered a sorry and gave a one last smile at her child and breathe her last..

The sister took the baby from her lap and took the baby outside OT...

The Sister:  Congratulations sir beti huyi hai!! Par hum ma ko nhai bach paye...Aap father ho iss bache ki?!???  Karan's eyes welled up

******************************Flashback

Some months Before.....

Monami was working for Karan's  Company she was almost immediately under him and was next  to karan in their company, She was appointed only 2 months  back yet she was so fluent and efficient at her job that She got up the ladder real quick and this impressed karan...

The Client smirked :  Aap samaj nahi rahe hain ... We are looking for a more experienced person 

Monami got all irritated and walked off the interview room at once....

Karan followed here all the way out...

Karan: What is this behavior yaar Monu !! How can you do this?!?! You know he his our important client!!!How can you not present the idea!!

Monami was clearly disturbed ..her pupil just dilated and her legs moved her and there and she constantly moved her fingers on the other knuckles out of tension...

Karan immediately held her hand to stop her from her thoughts...Nervous??? He asked surprisingly. because she wasn't a girl who was gonna throw a fit last minute ..she wasnt the monami he knew!!

 Monami  He called out with a soothing voice and held her hand and made her to face him...and looked her straight in the eye and said  I trust you you can do it....

Monami came out from her trance and she was not in the mood to believe herself now but she belief in the belief of karan and gained some courage and walked straight up to the conference room and gave a superb presentation so good that they had bagged the project..

The Client :  why not we celebrate this collaboration at my house mu wife will also will be there...

Karan immediately agreed Monami let down a fake smile..as an yes...

At the Party....

Karan has always admired monami for her work..now as she enters wearing the simple pink off shoulder gown he couldn't bat an eye...

He had never felt  like this for anyone before ...a tingling sensation...not able to tell what he wanted to tel...It was not him...but whenever she was around his heart did skip a beat be it her dedication to work, her perfection, her looks, her honesty, the way she carries herself .... everything made him go in aww for her ...

He sighed ...she was breathtaking....he was sure  she didn't apply blush...it was the pink that reflected at the skin on all those lights.... He immediately took the small box the ring which he had bought for her and approached her to express his feelings that he is been holding on for a time now...

Whenever he wanted to express his love he always felt a little uncomfortable and unsure... but now he had decided to ask her out ...At worst cases she will reject me he thought to himself...