What do I do now??

Monami sighed...

Her eyes were filled with tears and her face had turned red and pale due to all the crying...

Monu bro  she heard sid's voice as he barged into her room...

She immediately wiped her tears and made an attempt to hide her agony..but it was all in vain...Sid saw in what horrible state she was...

He silently hugged and kept on ruffling her hair...

I know you lost so much monu...par tu ...

Before sid could complete a loud cry came out from monami... she was holding it for a while now...but she couldn't hold it anymore..

*********Flashback*******

Monami with fire spiting down her eye was taking position..with every moment she saw the target (ie) Charu from her hiding her grip on the gun became stronger..

She was determined with every passing moment ...

Fire !!!  She heard sanju commanding them through the bluetooth...

He moment monami heard the command she fired a full magazine at Charu.. not giving her a single moment to live...All six bullets were so contionously fired...even all the bullet shots couldnt be heard it was that fast!

While others in a mission killed other accomplices of Dhanu... monami came out from the hiding and started beat the blood ridden dead body of charu and started to kick her body furiously...to satiate her anger and angst...Sanju rushed to her and held her... Vo mar gayi monami...tumne karan sirji ka badla le liya.... she said as she tried to stop a franatic monami

Monami couldnt calm herself down...sanju was right indeed with the help of balli they indeed got charu..but her angst just wouldnt reduce...sanju had to literally pull monami out ...for she wasnt willing to budge...

she held monami by her waist and dragged her out of the place  ...while monami was staring at charu's dead body lifeless...

The mission got over and everyone was back in the academy..

 Karan ko insaaf dilene ke liye hi mein yahan ruka tha ...ab vo hogaya tho..mein chaltha hoon...Balli said and took his bag and left the academy leaving the whole academy in tears...

Monami saw the way Balli walked out...she reminded her in her mind again that this isnt her karan but balli...For three weeks now she had been doing that to herself... for the sake of mission when balli pretended to be karan...the most dificult was for her...whenever she saw him in the mission in that military dress..it was tough for her as he always reminded her of Karan...Her love Her only hope that she had found at the dark end of her tunnel...but she held it back...so as to reach Charu and get her revenge..

Now that the revenge is over she felt relieved a little that she wont be seeing balli,,, she was so tired of carrying the facade of being happy...snd acting everything was normal..she rushed to her room..

After Monami went Sanju explained the whole scene to the cadets..and everyone went numb on their knees and mind..

Sid slowly inched towards monami's room..he himself was speechless and hurt but he wanted to make sure that he was there for his monu ....He constantly reminded himself as he neared her door that he needed to be there for her although he is hurt badly too...

He slowly opened the door of monami's room and found her hugging and  sobbing over Karan's red hoodie ...Sid wiped his tears...and immediately took her into a hug...

***************Now****************

Monami let it all out...her cries could be heard all over the academy..she let all her guards finally down now..Sid too cried and let her express her grief .. that she was holding ...

Her breathe fell short as she cried...Maine woh ek insaan ko diya jiske saath meine bahot sapne dekh liye the...I may have lived only for a small time in his life sid...but vo time mere liye bahut kimati hai.... she wept...

Mujhe pata hai...i should be proud of him...Aur hoon mein proud...par..jo kalipan mein mahasoos kar rahi hoon uska kya?!?!she cried..

What will I do without him Sid ?!! She cried and hugged sid...Sid didnt knew how to comfort her....What will I do now..?!! Jab tak revenge lene tha i had a maksat,,,ab na karan raha,,,na koi maksat...kya karu main??!? What do I do now?!?  She weeped helplessly as she hugged sid ..